Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,207 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1121.jpg

1118.jpg

1111.jpg

1110.jpg


I think I would crash just by seeing this sign:
1115.jpg
 
I love the kids expression. :lol:
 
Who needs a horn?? A couple of warning shots should do it
 
My Pappy has the barrel from a 50 cal machine gun sitting down in his basement, maybe I should strap it to the roof of my G to see if I get a little more respect during rush hour.
 
1.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg
 
I love the Jesus ones. Makes him seem like a child, or even satan. Makes ya think.
 
I love the Jesus ones. Makes him seem like a child, or even satan. Makes ya think.

I especially like how he looks like a white dude. :lol:
 
As opposed to what?

As opposed to someone of Middle-Eastern descent?

Not trying to get into a religious discussion, but assuming there was a Jesus, there's no way he was a white dude with light brown/blonde hair and blue eyes as he's often portrayed.

At least that's how it works in my head.

I've never seen the guy and I don't know anyone who has, so it's all just speculation anyway. :)
 
"Just like Haiti LOL"

:lol:
 
As opposed to someone of Middle-Eastern descent?

Not trying to get into a religious discussion, but assuming there was a Jesus, there's no way he was a white dude with light brown/blonde hair and blue eyes as he's often portrayed.

At least that's how it works in my head.

I've never seen the guy and I don't know anyone who has, so it's all just speculation anyway. :)

Ah good point... I never thought of it that way... Strike that up as "God didn't make man in his image, man made God in his"
 
Also about as old as the Earthquake itself ;)
 
I lol'ed
6b424562-d36f-4245-8686-c156bcc53556.jpg
 
59651_1196981021624_1741447894_427439_1701650_n.jpg
 
I thought they all had the same face the whole time....... eeek
 
That's lolol

3c671ac6-9dae-4e8d-94bb-8c97a51c7161.jpg
 
Poor redheads.
 
Nick09, I'm pretty sure the "budget cuts" one doesn't break the AUP.
 
haha! gold.

There is a whole series of chat roulette images. They use a gif instead of a webcam and troll random strangers. Most are against the AUP tho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back