Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,063 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a whole series of chat roulette images. They use a gif instead of a webcam and troll random strangers. Most are against the AUP tho.

For more info, see artoftrolling.com

One of the best websites I've seen in a good long while. Many lulz contained therein.👍
 
32d602a5-8ed1-463b-8558-74b86cd30f5d.jpg


I've just discovered a new website to waste time on.
 
32d602a5-8ed1-463b-8558-74b86cd30f5d.jpg


I've just discovered a new website to waste time on.

Great website I have just spent half an hour doing this.
User: Hello hows you.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: You ok.

Cleverbot: Who you.

User: Are you ok.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Shall I wake up early to watch the f1.

Cleverbot: No, I know how.

User: How?

Cleverbot: By what you say.

User: Thats confusing.

Cleverbot: Yeah, but you are even more confusing.

User: You are stupid.

Cleverbot: No you are.

User: You are a damn computer.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Its not a question.

Cleverbot: There was a question mark.

User: There was not.

Cleverbot: I thought there was.

User: Well there wasn't so that is that you are stupid.

Cleverbot: Yes there was.

User: There wasn't look 'you are stupid' I see now question mark.

Cleverbot: Yes the question was what's up there.

User: I never said that.

Cleverbot: Oh but I'm certain you did.

User: I just looked over my thoughts so far and I have never used a question mark or said whats up there in this conversation.

Cleverbot: You never asked that.

User: Precisley.

Cleverbot: You are kinda stupid.

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.
 
I just had a few really great conversations with cleverbot.

cleverbotu.jpg
cleverbot1.jpg
 
Great website I have just spent half an hour doing this.
User: Hello hows you.

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: You ok.

Cleverbot: Who you.

User: Are you ok.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Shall I wake up early to watch the f1.

Cleverbot: No, I know how.

User: How?

Cleverbot: By what you say.

User: Thats confusing.

Cleverbot: Yeah, but you are even more confusing.

User: You are stupid.

Cleverbot: No you are.

User: You are a damn computer.

Cleverbot: No.

User: Its not a question.

Cleverbot: There was a question mark.

User: There was not.

Cleverbot: I thought there was.

User: Well there wasn't so that is that you are stupid.

Cleverbot: Yes there was.

User: There wasn't look 'you are stupid' I see now question mark.

Cleverbot: Yes the question was what's up there.

User: I never said that.

Cleverbot: Oh but I'm certain you did.

User: I just looked over my thoughts so far and I have never used a question mark or said whats up there in this conversation.

Cleverbot: You never asked that.

User: Precisley.

Cleverbot: You are kinda stupid.

User: Not really.

Cleverbot: Yes you are.

You just got trolled by a computer.

Bad luck mate
 
You just got trolled by a computer.

Bad luck mate

Now the computer thinks he human even though it says in his terms and conditions that he isn't.
 
Randombot is random.

image2jp.png
 
It seems that cleverbot is well versed in the ways of the Pokémon.
4745a3c5-8e24-4b2a-aa23-acd61e64b11a.jpg


Also the rick-roll meme:
2f04f272-d55f-4389-9def-2091a774a7d6.jpg


Some more:
36eb3b05-8bd4-4fbd-b4ee-cdacc3480e01.jpg

612b89b8-831a-490a-954c-464d45eae1ff.jpg

930116d5-12ff-4ccd-aea1-f34c4dfbd4fa.jpg

d36772ec-dd22-4aa0-9de3-f4f981151d59.jpg

4abee64e-80ad-4ec4-acef-7120685a20c5.jpg
 
34436_440516715891_753355891_5445989_684683_n.jpg


bleh
 
92614d33-7084-48a1-9458-a1f0ff9ed3c2.jpg


04222717-8344-4942-af41-91b81d399c66.jpg
 
That cleverbot thing is funny sometimes, its a complete programming fail though. The game Facade is better at it than cleverbot. I asked it this...


User: You like Hydrocodone?

Cleverbot: Yes I do.


No wonder it talks nonsense sometimes, its strung out!
 
Cleverbot learns for conversation and 4chan found out about Cleverbot a long time ago.
 
Yeah I learned about cleverbot about a year ago and a lot of my friends just made up stories on it. It just depends on who uses it and it collects that data for future use.
 

I find it a pathetic little joke, that is funny in a way.




Here's a cool joke that's mostly awesome,

awesome-797805.jpg
 
LOL!!! Funniest thing I've seen all week. :lol:
 
For some reason, you hardly ever see the full version of that picture.. Leia's lead singer, off the left of the frame.
starwars_rock_band.jpg


Better?
 
Hmm but of a fail on cleverbot here.
What is your favourite game?
Gran Turismo 5
It's Gran Turismo, not Gran Turismi.
 
Hmm but of a fail on cleverbot here.
What is your favourite game?
Gran Turismo 5
It's Gran Turismo, not Gran Turismi.


Huh?

I think you just failed to type out your fail.
 
2501i6q.jpg

:D
 
He is stalking lol. I got a great laugh when I started to zoom my browser out.
 
He is stalking lol. I got a great laugh when I started to zoom my browser out.

I got a good laugh just moving my head backwards.
 
94ePv.jpg
 
That has been posted before. Though it is funny.
 
How Europeans see America:

0f630046-5ecb-46d9-85f9-5bf54ca7fce0.png


Sad, but probably true. :( There is an overabundance of idiocy here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back