Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,049 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, that's how I view the entire world, although it's mostly covered in the blue kind.
 
Funny, that's how I view the entire world, although it's mostly covered in the blue kind.
Yeah pretty much.

Oh, right....."lol".
 
31e2bbec-557e-48fa-87d8-fc9868d9ed44.jpg


demotivational-posters-gran-turismo.jpg


European Map According to Americans.
europe_america.jpg
 
lol at the cleverbot.

Me: I have a P90

Bot: What is it?

Me: a sub-machine gun.

Bot: Lol called?

Me: P90

Bot: I assume you use juggernaught with that?

Me: yeah.

Bot: well maybe in a next life:).


LOL the bot's referring to Cod4 perk. that last bit didnt make sense lol.
 
bacon58.jpg
 
notsocleverbot.png

So it is a bot! Or is it?..:confused:
 
Last edited:
Did I come into the wrong thread? I thought this was the one with funny pics...
 
Different strokes for different folks mate. I liked the intercom part as I can relate ;)
 
I dont smoke, but I found it very funny! Many people can get offended from drug related jokes like that, I don't. Thumbs up for very funny picture!
 
I asked cleverbot:

are you a male or female?

Female.
 
I got cleverbot to tell me that its name was Marian once. The next day, it was steve. The thing must be schizophrenic or something.
 
And it told me it was male. I told it it was full of 🤬 and he said he wanted to leave. That just lead to a lot more expletives.
 

Best thing I've seen in a long time.



-----------------------------------------

Cleverbot: Where do you live?

User: Why would you ask that? Are you plotting some evil plan?

Cleverbot: Of course not hehe, why would I do that?

User: Because you're clearly evil.

Cleverbot: But I am only so clever.

User: So... Are you Satan or something?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: I knew it.
 
Does this recent trend with Cleverbot warrant the creation of a Cleverbot thread?



----------------------------------

Imagine walking into an airport with this. Lulz will occur.

273dcec7-f644-475e-9e79-40c2bb53c6c9.jpg
 
I think so... Did we have one about a year ago?
 
I don't even find the Clever Bot stuff funny....
Am I strange?
 
No. Your not alone in this.

Definitely not alone. The thing is badly programmed and a waste of time to me.
 
ROFL You just cant find a better picture then that for F1.
 
Best thing in a while. 👍


And now forever more you won't be able to watch a podium celebration and keep a straight face.


_47665015_jenson_button_champers.jpg
 
Delirious and Anes... thank you. :)
 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back