Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,063 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So wrong, and yet, its the best thing I've seen all day...and I just finished watching GGW Horny Cheerleaders!
 
Thanks for the laugh and I will give some back:
1153.jpg

1152.jpg

1150.jpg

1149.jpg

1148.jpg


How to look cool riding anything:
1147.jpg
 
Don't think the language on that second one is very AUP friendly.
 
F-bombs EVERYWHERE!!! AAAAHHHHHHH

-edit: ok they're gone.... We're going to be alright!! :)
 
Thanks for reminding, edited my post
 
OK, so, what is the F-word supposed to say in Chinese?
 
OK, so, what is the F-word supposed to say in Chinese?

I assumed some smart arse had "helped" them translate the menu into English...
 
download.png

--------------------------------
infinitelight.png

--------------------------------
walkingonfeet.jpg

--------------------------------
southpole.png

--------------------------------
airbubbles.png
 
Did you actually quote every single pic and write lmao? Like, did you seriously do that?

The only one I found funny was the playground one. All the others look deadly. :scared:
 
Leaning over while on the toilet? That's

bad_juju_tshirt-p235425272489847780t5tr_400.jpg
!
 
Did you actually quote every single pic and write lmao? Like, did you seriously do that?

Actually I did, can't you see it? Are you blind or something?





more pics


pic1093.jpg


Ummm, YES, that actually was a naked ass in the majority of the pic, so thanks so much for following the rules.

fxwd2t.jpg


fatgirlcantplayoh8.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
84a9813e-11b7-4f74-86dd-eed7f9ee2617.jpg


b3a6433a-f991-439c-a7c5-12214bd892c2.jpg
 
Not much today but still a bit funny.
1158.jpg

1157.jpg
 
1253568217823.jpg



Still not following that vertical either tbh
 
Strolling Brad Pitt meets Paranormal.
 
LOL ok its Paranormal Activity meets Inception.
 
69031_439505166294_722831294_5409569_3004433_n.jpg
 
96d9c1aa-fe2a-4762-9566-d9d4446dcc7c.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back