Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,461,860 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't laugh at that :(
 
Wait is that true? !!!? ??
 
That's a real pic but the sign is shopped onto Lucas's lightsaber. Star Wars weekends is still hella cool, even if it's disney.
 
96d9c1aa-fe2a-4762-9566-d9d4446dcc7c.jpg

Far be it from me to get serious in the funny pic thread for a second. But how is Star Wars "your" dream? Isn't it Lucas's dream by all accounts?

I've got no beef with making fun of that picture, I just don't like the "I sold your dreams" tagline. Seems like something better could have been on the poster.
 
Far be it from me to get serious in the funny pic thread for a second. But how is Star Wars "your" dream? Isn't it Lucas's dream by all accounts?

I've got no beef with making fun of that picture, I just don't like the "I sold your dreams" tagline. Seems like something better could have been on the poster.
Lucas' idea and creation, and even dream, yes. But when a child watches it and imagines being a shoot first Han Solo they have made his creation their dream as well. They have no legal right to it, but their childhood dreams and fantasies, inspired by the once talented and creative Lucas, are altered by, the now untalented and boring, Lucas' recent decisions to tinker more with his creations.

Lucas has no rights over the, albeit uncreative, imaginations of two children having a lightsaber duel with sticks.

Besides, it's all just supposed to be a laugh at his expense.


EDIT: Not that it matters for those of us who moved on to Malcolm Reynolds.
 
1178.jpg


Worst Fishing Trip Ever:
1177.jpg


Not much funny but hopefully you will get a small laugh.
 
download.png

--------------------------------
walkingonfeet.jpg



:lol: LOL :lol: i cannot stop laughing
i know how stupid those are, but i just can't stop :lol:


I find it funny how in one post, you can have two things that contradict themselves...

in the first drawing you talk about something called "gravity", which somehow is applied virtually to images found on the monitor screen...

And then on the second drawing, somehow Newton never existed and apples forever stays on the tree and never leave the home nest.
 
:lol: LOL :lol: i cannot stop laughing
i know how stupid those are, but i just can't stop :lol:


I find it funny how in one post, you can have two things that contradict themselves...

in the first drawing you talk about something called "gravity", which somehow is applied virtually to images found on the monitor screen...

And then on the second drawing, somehow Newton never existed and apples forever stays on the tree and never leave the home nest.

.....


You aren't supposed to think about it like that.

Language warning





It's similar to slapstick comedy.
 
Put a language warning for that video in your post, Anes. :lol: I laughed hard, though.
 
1221293649748.jpg

1221293592355.jpg

1261648650793.jpg

1268402747671.jpg

1284201527841.jpg




*Not Safe For Work Links Have no place at :gtplanet: Removed By Staff.*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: @ Grandma ones. Although its always my friends Grandma's that seem to get me. One time I even got told that if I was 30 years older I would be in trouble. There was clearly more than 30 years difference between us, but I guess her age cut off point isn't that high.
 
^ to be fair, a Mr. Clean magic eraser is a cleaning product, it was just some stupid person used it on their skin.
 
How is it that with all the cleaning I've done with the Magic Erasers, the skin on my hands is fine, I wonder? :rolleyes:
 
^ to be fair, a Mr. Clean magic eraser is a cleaning product, it was just some stupid person used it on their skin.

Yeah, but it was being used to remove hair dye.


TB
How is it that with all the cleaning I've done with the Magic Erasers, the skin on my hands is fine, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Reaction with something in the dye, maybe?
 
TB
How is it that with all the cleaning I've done with the Magic Erasers, the skin on my hands is fine, I wonder? :rolleyes:

Because you don't use your forehead to open beer bottles, lift objects, type on a keyboard, brush teeth etc
 
Magic Eraser is just a microabrasive.
 
282fb52f92ab6ed457b4304f195ad90a.jpg
 
^^^ :lol:

This one is SSSOOOO true ... :p
 
It took a lot of will power not to post it in the GT5 section ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back