Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,017 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
I'll do it. :dopey:

You have to tell me when you do, if you only post it once you'll still win the restraint award :indiff:
 
You have to tell me when you do, if you only post it once you'll still win the restraint award :indiff:


Clicky the piccy.
 
:lol:
 
8z47khjpg1.png
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I Know, I failed! It was known in the other forum tho :D

Well I fix it for the General public.
 
I gotta say... I'm pretty surprised to find this many /b/rothers on GTP.

It's kinda eerie, to be honest. But comforting at the same time.
 
mike_rage_guy_1.jpg



rage-guy-chicken.jpg



rage.png



rage-guy-09.jpg


images



^^ Couldn't find a bigger pic. Probably a good thing..
 
Last edited:
The troll face is getting creepy, and it's confusing me. I know people by avatar, not name. At least my avatar's safe.
 
My avatar is troll/cool face

and I still dont get b thing. But seems people dont wanna bring it out so its serious business haha.
 
My avatar is troll/cool face

and I still dont get b thing. But seems people dont wanna bring it out so its serious business haha.

Your avatar is from /b/. It is a horrible place that truly should not be viewed by anyone.

(I'm 100% serious about that).
 
My avatar is troll/cool face

and I still dont get b thing. But seems people dont wanna bring it out so its serious business haha.
I believe /b/ has a name for people like you that use their creations, but don't know what they mean.
 
My avatar is troll/cool face

and I still dont get b thing. But seems people dont wanna bring it out so its serious business haha.

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg
 
My avatar is troll/cool face

and I still dont get b thing. But seems people dont wanna bring it out so its serious business haha.

Google 4chan. Go to the random board. Have a look at the URL and you'll understand why they call it /b/.

Be prepared though. You'll see anything over there. And I really mean anything.
 
I did hear about 4chan.. all i know its bunch of pedobear pervs there, so I wont even google it. Never knew cool/troll face was from there. I do see it a lot on other funny pic websites.

I think Im going to change my avatar back
 
I did hear about 4chan.. all i know its bunch of pedobear pervs there, so I wont even google it.

It's the Mos Eisley spaceport of the internet.
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

That being said, though, there is (very) occasionally humor and good deeds to be found there.


BACK ON TOPIC:
The longer you look, the funnier it gets.
omg-it-spins.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pretty much every funny meme and image in the history of the interwebs comes from 4chan. But most of it should stay there. GTPlanet is the only forum I've been to where people aren't quoting 4chan meme's every 4th post - and that's the way I like it 👍

By the way , I dont get this one

He's just raging because he took the time he took to set everything up and then it gets televised in better quality anyway. It's a G rated rage guy comic so it's not that good.
 
Last edited:
I did hear about 4chan.. all i know its bunch of pedobear pervs there, so I wont even google it. Never knew cool/troll face was from there. I do see it a lot on other funny pic websites.

I think Im going to change my avatar back


How can you know what's there having not even googled it? What you said is unfortunately a small part of 4chan but it's not exactly freecandy.com
 
Never mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back