Funny/Strange News Stories

Some of the comments on the school's Facebook apology are quite astounding.
I wanted to quote Karen Lively Rodgers who said we should pray, pray for the detractors' minds to become clean but Facebook comments don't allow cut and paste.

My mind must be in the gutter but it certainly looks to me like he has a bread roll or cob on, erm, I mean a cob in his hand.

Last edited:
I wanted to quote Karen Lively Rodgers who said we should pray, pray for the detractors' minds to become clean but Facebook comments don't allow cut and paste.

My mind must be in the gutter but it certainly looks to me like he has a bread roll or cob on, erm, I mean a cob in his hand.

There's a local loaf called a fadge but that joke doesn't quite work in this context. Maybe the priest is saying "fancy a quick roll before the big mass"? Or "I like little buns", or something.

I'll get my coat.

Beware those fake Twitter accounts, they're everywhere.

...I was like, "hang on, why would UKMikey give us links to Britain First twitter channel", and then I saw that it was British First, instead. The last twit was clearly a fake news, IMO. That was not a man, but a girl. You can tell, by the skirt/dress on the person.

Don't know if it's strange, but it's pretty rare and heroic...

Hero police officer clings on to van hanging precariously over motorway bridge with driver trapped inside.

upload_2017-12-2_14-57-21.png

upload_2017-12-2_14-57-35.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...lings-onto-van-hanging-precariously-motorway/

An ambulance arrived to assist an injured person in Stockholm. A closer look on the ambulance suggested some kind of world record in emergency dispatching, since this ambulance came from Russia.

rysk-ambulans-jpg

https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/rysk-ambulans-pa-sodermalm

The ambulance was actually transporting a Russian citizen, who had been injured during a business trip, back to Russia. They simply stopped by to give assist when they saw an injured person on the pavement.

Back