Funny/Strange News Stories

I thought Trump was more of a McDonald's guy?

I'm sure his friend and #1 cheap whiskey aficionado Steve would be the one to prattle on about KFC's stereotypical target demographic...

My favorite quote...

The Women’s March movement has been marred by complaints from some black and Latina women, who've raised concerns that their input is often disregarded or overlooked, the New York Times reported.

If you can't be bothered to show up to events that are organised specifically for your voice to be heard, you can't really complain about your voice not being heard.

DK
I thought Trump was more of a McDonald's guy?
That's a bit like comparing apples with...well...slightly different apples.

trumpkfc.0.0.jpg.jpg

KFC with a fork? What is he, president or something? Posh 🤬.
Yeah. A part of me wonders if it's linked to the small hands...if he holds something of which we're all spacially familiar, the diminutive nature of his grabbers may be undeniable.

If you can't be bothered to show up to events that are organised specifically for your voice to be heard, you can't really complain about your voice not being heard.
The link is behind a paywall. Is that the story about the January Women's March being cancelled because too many white people are showing up?

The link is behind a paywall. Is that the story about the January Women's March being cancelled because too many white people are showing up?

Yes, apparently it doesn't accurately represent the demographics of the local population. Interesting, a march designed just women doesn't anyway.

Yes, apparently it doesn't accurately represent the demographics of the local population. Interesting, a march designed just women doesn't anyway.
Must be a new requirement for marches these days, perfect demographic respresentation amongst the approved class of attendees.

Must be a new requirement for marches these days, perfect demographic respresentation amongst the approved class of attendees.

Not associating yourself with a group that you feel supports The Nation of Islam is another good way. Groups didn't want to get on board with the Women's March for that reason. That meant that some important cross-society groups weren't prepared to be represented and so the event (a march and all the workshops around that) was cancelled.

It was a good call from a national group that wants to be inclusive but was finding that some of its policy choices were preventing that from happening. If it had gone ahead I could imagine people levelling just as much criticism at them for being exclusive.

Not associating yourself with a group that you feel supports The Nation of Islam is another good way. Groups didn't want to get on board with the Women's March for that reason. That meant that some important cross-society groups weren't prepared to be represented and so the event (a march and all the workshops around that) was cancelled.

It was a good call from a national group that wants to be inclusive but was finding that some of its policy choices were preventing that from happening. If it had gone ahead I could imagine people levelling just as much criticism at them for being exclusive.
Yes, telling everyone your marches have been "overwhelmingly white" and you need to change that, sounds like a very inclusive message. :lol::lol:

Man Injects 18 'Doses' Of Semen Into Arm To Cure Back Pain, Ends Up In Hospital

"The swollen region grew and hardened around the area on his arm where he’d injected his semen, and an x-ray revealed an area of trapped air beneath the man’s skin. The doctors immediately hospitalized the patient, treating him with an intravenous antimicrobial therapy. After the patient’s back pain improved,
he discharged himself."

Man Injects 18 'Doses' Of Semen Into Arm To Cure Back Pain, Ends Up In Hospital

"The swollen region grew and hardened around the area on his arm where he’d injected his semen, and an x-ray revealed an area of trapped air beneath the man’s skin. The doctors immediately hospitalized the patient, treating him with an intravenous antimicrobial therapy. After the patient’s back pain improved,
he discharged himself."

Gizmodo
the case study, titled “Semenly” Harmless Back Pain"

:lol:

Back