Funny/Strange News Stories

Mussolini’s granddaughter is in a social media feud with Jim Carrey :lol:

jim-carrey-jimcarrey-1d-if-youre-wondering-what-fascism-leads-to-46866235.png

iu

https://news.yahoo.com/jim-carrey-t...nis-granddaughter-new-painting-110413975.html

Mussolini herself was elected to a Fascist political party earlier in her career :crazy:

I thought that was a weird April Fools joke until I actually looked at it. But she sounds delightful, probably takes after dear old granddad.

In another completely absurd thing, Elon Musk has a rap about Harambe.

I mean...just...wow. "Obedience and love for our Lord Jesus Christ" strikes me as the sort of sweet nothing a priest might whisper into the ear of the boy he's taking advantage of.

He's unusual (no kidding) in being a living ex-pope, I'd always thought he'd retired through senile dementia. Now I'm sure of it - but I don't know why they let him talk in public. A possible counter to that is that some parts of the church agree with him and despise the progressiveness of the current pope and so are using him to promote their mad agenda. That's all for another thread I guess :)

Jeopardy! contestants can no longer bet, amongst other amounts, $69 (language warning)

For unknown reasons, $420 is still okay. :lol:

TB
Jeopardy! contestants can no longer bet, amongst other amounts, $69.

For unknown reasons, $420 is still okay. :lol:
Boy Criminy*, that number 69 will sure put a crease in your cassock.

Also, as per the AUP, a mention of language used in the article might be warranted.

*Edit. It suits the other C words in that sentence better.

Back