Funny/Strange News Stories

Google employs people to give silly names to colors to "affect your wellbeing". Probably no different from the people who get paid to think up the colors that go on cars or other consumer products, but still...
“… in the studio, we have drawers for these things from all over the world organized by materials. We even have one that’s labeled ‘organic,’ and that’s always fun to open because you never know what you’re going to find. Sometimes it’s stones but sometimes I’m like, What’s that smell?”

GOOGLE: What's That Smell?

Are competitive hotdogs eaten without condiments? I wonder whether relish, pickles and onions affect the theoretical limit of 8.4 dogs/minute by taking up space inside the glutton's stomach and oesophagus.
I think the only condiment they use is water. And that is just to soften the bun. I don't think it is a very tasty contest.

Are competitive hotdogs eaten without condiments? I wonder whether relish, pickles and onions affect the theoretical limit of 8.4 dogs/minute by taking up space inside the glutton's stomach and oesophagus.
I think speed is the issue rather than capacity.

Apologies once again for the double post.

Not sure where to put this but this Instagram post has gone viral. I know we're not supposed to use the word "Karen" because some people see it as racist but I don’t know how else to describe this woman's obstructive and deeply antisocial behaviour.

Last edited:
Apologies once again for the double post.
It's not really a double-post if there's 33 hours between them, and you're raising a new point of discussion.

Maybe she thought with the green face covering he was part of the Grove Street Families, but to interrogate her own neighbour over the actual speaker was... crazy.

Last edited:
Back