Funny/Strange News Stories

He'll be shocked to find out the meat is not even from buffalo, and they don't have wings.
But it says so right there in the logo. I'll see ya in court!

Screenshot_20230314_170344_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

He'll be shocked to find out the meat is not even from buffalo, and they don't have wings.
I like how he's wasting his time suing BWW. They definitely aren't the originators of this:
https://apnews.com/article/super-bowl-boneless-wings-culinary-lie-7bae0f861af227f53318e5ddfcce771f

I'm going to sue you because:
  • The coffee was too hot for my crotch.
  • Boneless wings are just chicken nuggets.
  • Girl Scout cookies aren't made from Girl Scouts.
  • The weatherman said it was going to rain but it didn't.
Grow up, people.

TB
Grow up, people.
I mean, you did sue because we didn't give you 3 dozen donuts for free but...

TB
Grow up, people.
Broad efforts at tort reform can't come soon enough. The era of litigious decadence needs to end.

Last edited:
TB
Grow up, people.
I assume you know the buzz killington truth behind the hot coffee lawsuit? McDonald's PR knocked that one out of the park.

I assume you know the buzz killington truth behind the hot coffee lawsuit? McDonald's PR knocked that one out of the park.

I mean, we all drink our coffee at 190 degrees? Just like we take showers at 190 degrees? (That's 150°C for everyone else not using archaic measurements. Or like 423K if you're a star.)

Oh wait, that's called torture.

The media and corporate action groups spun that one all sorts of wrong ways and we probably all believed she was greedy (myself included).

Last edited:
The version of that I've heard various times is that she burnt herself pretty badly and wanted her medical costs covered. McDonalds disagreed and fought it. Court sided with her and she got more than she asked for.

I don't think anyone who has ever had McDonald's coffee doubted that it was hotter than the surface of the sun when it was poured.

Last edited:
I mean, we all drink our coffee at 190 degrees? Just like we take showers at 190 degrees? (That's 150°C for everyone else not using archaic measurements. Or like 423K if you're a star.)
Am I missing something but 190F is 87C?

Am I missing something but 190F is 87C?
I think he's getting mixed up between McDonald's coffee and McDonald's apple pie - coffee is 87C, apple pie is 150C (after a while...)

Last edited:
Back