Funny/Strange News Stories

TB
That Specialized shipping company employs a bunch of Giant dicks if they treat packages differently based on their supposed contents.
In fairness, it’s not Lycra we don’t all do the same. I always handle(bar) my bread more carefully then my milk while stacking at the supermarket.

It’s a wheelie good idea to brake the cycle of destruction. Freight workers can be real mongooses sometimes.

Don't kill the messenger, but spoking for everyone here, this punfest reflectors poorly on all of us if we don't stay in our lane.

It definitely Merckx me want to pull away from the thread. But Armstrong, y'all.

Last edited:
Jersey.

I'm not really a Jersey boy but coming up with a fresh page of puns is a bit of an uphill struggle

Last edited:
Jersey.

I'm not really a Jersey boy but coming up with a fresh page of puns is a bit of an uphill struggle
It's ok. If you get in trouble just say you were framed.

With all these puns, it’s hard to get my bearings. I’ll be happy when someone comes along with another story and derailleurs this thread back on track.

We're just freewheeling at this stage. All these recycled puns are doing is treading tyred old ground.

Last edited:
Don't worry. I'm not going to make any puns this time. They're so last season.

Can't imagine how they're going to get the flock out of there though.

I don't know if this qualifies as either funny or strange, but on a day when rally legend Ken Block didn't make it through a snowmobile mishap, these people really had some serious good fortune to survive this:

Just to update this: the driver off the vehicle has now been charged with attempted murder.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Should have tried to bail out last second so he could have claimed Tesla was at fault. I guess he wanted the murder suicide option.

Latest Posts

Back