? future updates?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 11 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
Do you think they will make future updates to make all cars premium?Or add more tracks and cars??
 
mstcle323
Do you think they will make future updates to make all cars premium?Or add more tracks and cars??

DLC in the making and next update soon
 
they have updated alot of standard cars already... as for your question... i doubt it. but if you think about it we get a new track every week in the seasonal events
 
Online dealer should be turned into gt5 ebay, sorry for off topic, & for updates they need to sort the latest one out, my gt5 keeps freezing.
 
What cars that were standard were transfered??Dlc or updates?
 
I personally hope cars like the Veyron and the old Group C cars get converted into premium.
 
**** premium cars.. We want real world tracks... I would gladly pay for the tracks as DLC.
 
Yup yup. Mr. Green is speaking the truth. But, Give me the premiums, too.
 
PD have to make all the cars premium if they are making GT6 for PS4. I guess graphics will be better on PS4, and they can´t have standard cars there. But I´m not sure they will release too many cars as DLC on GT5.
If PD are smart, they´ll release both cars and tracks as DLC to show what they are doing when the next GT is coming out. I hope you understand what I´m trying to say. Getting late here...
 
PD are always very tight lipped so when it (DLC) happens it will be a nice surprise. I doubt however they will update all standards to premium. Some maybe but I personally prefer they give us new premium cars not previously in the game.
 
Back