• 12 comments
Australia
NSW
NRWoodsy
I suspect that they show off some open wheel racing

a new track

drivatar

new features

Hopefully they will have a playable version and we can get some more feedback...

-How many cars.
-How many new tracks.
-Kinect 2.0 integration.

(By the way, you spelled your title incorrectly. It's Gamescom, with a "m".)

Based off my overly-ambitious Comic-Con prediction, I'd say that T10 are overdue for some in-game RUSH promotion.

I'd like to see a clip of the Ferrari 312T2 and McLaren M23 dueling on a newly-rescanned (hopefully no longer cloudy/foggy) Nürburgring.

Realistically, though, anything new will be welcome.

Last edited:
Surprise me with day night cycle along with weather and I might actually consider the X1 and F5. Otherwise I will wait until next year. Yes I am still very sore about this game not having day night and weather. :grumpy: Hopefully they have been just holding out.
Also maybe they will announce the amount of cars total in the game. They seem to be dodging this number. I predict maybe 500. Anything more than that will be shocking.

Based off my overly-ambitious Comic-Con prediction, I'd say that T10 are overdo for some in-game RUSH promotion.

I'd like to see a clip of the Ferrari 312T2 and McLaren M23 dueling on a newly-rescanned (hopefully no longer cloudy/foggy) Nürburgring.

If by any outerspace chance you happened to be right I would s*** my pants and then loose consciousness. :drool: I am pessimistic about them giving us a new and improved Nordschleife...

If by any outerspace chance you happened to be right I would s*** my pants and then loose consciousness. :drool: I am pessimistic about them giving us a new and improved Nordschleife...

It's probably one of the best chances for us to get one. It's going to need a significant graphical overhaul anyway, so they might as well rebuild or at least correct most of the egregious errors. Making use of high-resolution Google Maps data or similar to ensure the correct layout and road widths would go a long way.

Greenawalt in a mankini.
GDG881X.png

I am pessimistic about them giving us a new and improved Nordschleife...
What Imari said. I'll be very surprised if they didn't overhaul the track.

As for predictions: More info and gameplay regarding open-wheelers, the IndyCar specifically.

It's probably one of the best chances for us to get one. It's going to need a significant graphical overhaul anyway, so they might as well rebuild or at least correct most of the egregious errors. Making use of high-resolution Google Maps data or similar to ensure the correct layout and road widths would go a long way.

Yeah, it'd be pretty jarring to see a shiny new P1 with its millions of materials hurtling through a 'Ring with bridges to nowhere and giant holes in the ground.

Back