Ghost recon wildlands

• Thread starter boomee
  • 160 comments
I've completed the side missions, completed all regions 100+ %, got enough resources and just the other day, I completed the main story...

I'm up to Tier 25 or something, but simply cannot be bothered playing anymore.

Spoiler alert! Don't read if you haven't finished the game or don't want to know how it finishes!
What a horrible last couple missions... The 2 El Sueno missions are so boring, so short, and you don't even get to kill him... Like what the heck?
I've killed thousands upon thousands of cartel and Unidad enemies just to get the opportunity to kill El Sueno, but no... 👎:yuck:

A really entertaining, sometimes frustrating but enjoyable game ruined by a horrible ending.

I just tried grabbing and putting civilians in 2 cars, just to get the last trophy, and thereby getting platinum. But it turns out that it can't be done that way :irked: Does any of you have any ideas of how to do it?

Edit: Nevermind, i got it

Last edited:
I disagree this is not a stealth game though it has stealth elements this wasn't the Ghost recon experience that I have had in the last couple of games the story was meh the characters laughable.only thing that iliked was the weapons but most of them are from Rainbow 6 siege another ubisoft game just my opinion

I disagree this is not a stealth game though it has stealth elements this wasn't the Ghost recon experience that I have had in the last couple of games the story was meh the characters laughable.only thing that iliked was the weapons but most of them are from Rainbow 6 siege another ubisoft game just my opinion
Which didn't take away from the point that it was actually a fun game, in my opinion.

I picked this up a week ago when I brought a new Xbox One and not having played a Ghost Recon game for a while at first I found it frustrating but when you learn to plan ahead, use your scopes, drones etc to scout the area in front of you it becomes a lot more enjoyable. Taking the time to take people out one by one without anyone knowing is quite satisfying.

Started playing again with the free weekend And holy crap this SAM Fisher Mission is really starting To piss me off. I’ve tried the mission several times but I’m not good at stealth enough to even Make it to Fisher and because of the idiotic way this mission is set up, I’m forced to play then entire game at night if I try and ignore the mission. Every time I die or fast travel the in game time always resets to 21:00 for this stupid mission.

Back