Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY.

@mattcaney are you planning to join any other classes?
 
Ello ello.

- PART TIME -

Extreme

GTP Username:
Katiegan
PSN Username: Katiegan
Nationality (optional): Brit
Team: Ford Racing

Super

Team: Ford Global Rallycross Team

Limited

Car:
Ford Focus ST '13
Body/Wheel Colour: Panther Black Metallic & French Blue
 
FF cars have gotten better in GT6. Therefore I shall consider FF machines also.
 
Doing the B licenses I'm strongly considering my Honda Fit.
 
Doing the B licenses I'm strongly considering my Honda Fit.


Sparky we need to do some testing for our Escorts. c:. See how quick both of us are.

Im surprised no one took the Lancer or Impreza teams yet o.o
 
Judging by the B license tests, Kitten is slightly slower on average than I am.
 
I don't take License test seriously >.> Im using my RSM account :p. I only tried on A :lol:
I'm only getting used to the physics so far. They finally modeled lift off oversteer, atleast on the Focus ST.
 
I'm only getting used to the physics so far. They finally modeled lift off oversteer, atleast on the Focus ST.

FF is quick. Like ridiculously quick,
 
Really quick. I've fallen in love with the new Focus.
 
24567890.jpg
 
Ello ello.

- PART TIME -

Extreme
GTP Username: Katiegan
PSN Username: Katiegan
Nationality (optional): Brit
Team: Ford Racing

Super

Team: Ford Global Rallycross Team
Limited

Car:
Ford Focus ST '13
Body/Wheel Colour: Panther Black Metallic & French Blue
Some one sold there soul to a certain manufacture.
 
I'm still broke at 670k.
 
Sparky we need to do some testing for our Escorts. c:. See how quick both of us are.

Im surprised no one took the Lancer or Impreza teams yet o.o
I took an impreza
 
I mean Peugot and evo.
 
I'm at work right now, but I'll believe I'll be racing with a Civic Type R '08.. Hope it's still as good as it was in GT5.. When I get home I'll try to spec one up so I can decide.
 
Some one sold there soul to a certain manufacture.

I sold my soul to the devil Ford a long time ago. In return they gave me Bruiser. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back