Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
And me lift-off oversteer.
 
What's the best tire we can use? I didn't find that in the OP...
 
I sold my soul to the devil Ford a long time ago. In return they gave me Bruiser. :D
You sold your soul to ford when kennethius blockius the first switched to ford. If there was a new new beetle i would use that, but in other news the Focus RS may come to north america!!!! *katies age girly scream of the song of happyness*
 
Too bad I can't use my mighty Toyota 2000GT :(

I need something classic, not generic.
 
Thinking about using a abarth punto or 500
 
That XNR Ghia looks quite good ;)
 
Reginald can't compete :(
 
Reginald, the Magic 2000GT of grumpiness that hates young whippersnappers and hipsters.
 
You sold your soul to ford when kennethius blockius the first switched to ford. If there was a new new beetle i would use that, but in other news the Focus RS may come to north america!!!! *katies age girly scream of the song of happyness*

We got Bruiser 7 years before Sir Ken of the Block switched to Ford. :p
 
New limited car. Abarth Grande Punto '09
color:Bianco 1970/ black wheels
 
Tuffy you sure? 100% SURE?
 
Tuffy you sure? 100% SURE?
Yeeeeeeeenoooooooo...... put a little thing saying may possibly change. Or subject to change next to it.
 
Yeeeeeeeenoooooooo...... put a little thing saying may possibly change. Or subject to change next to it.

So I just will not update op then lol?
 
DAMMIT

2000GT can't make enough power for the weight difference for 455pp :(

Stays at 275hp/1026kg

BUT WAIT. I now have a tacky idea.
 
.Limited class rules will be changed to make FF and FR more competitive
 
My idea failed, PD doesn't take downforce into account in the PP calculation in GT6.

DAMMIT KAZ
 
So im thinking this. We add Ballas to FF or we just leave it how it is. And make FF dominate up to you guys.
 
Lets just try a few races, different tracks might be better for FR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back