Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,357 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby opens in 40 minutes I suppose, right?
 
We shtill racin' wright?
 
What lobby? There's a Lobby today? Wat
 
This is so Embarrassing but my car is going to a '00 Volkswagen beetle.
Ohhhhh no no no. No no no. Have you tried it? Are you sure? Because if you have you will have discovered what I did.
 
Wat
 
Next race is April 5th unless I missed something.
 
Put it this way: it has handling issues. By "handling issues", I mean the issue is a lack of it.
 
Put it this way: it has handling issues. By "handling issues", I mean the issue is a lack of it.
I'm not talking about that lad.

I Dunno if we're racing or not today.
 
I'm not talking about that lad.

I Dunno if we're racing or not today.
Stop trying to be scouse by saying lad.

And no we're not racing today.
 
Stop trying to be scouse by saying lad.

And no we're not racing today.
WAT

All the training, the jokes, the rage, the ashes to ashes references, the ring laps, the grinding....

For nothing.....

:(
 
You could host a test lobby if you wanted...
 
You could host a test lobby if you wanted...
Nah. I'll just go nail down some ring laps lad.
 
Come play with me if you want... I need someone to compare against.
 
Damn this made me realize, I'm bored.
 
I've opened a Ring lapping lobby, for ring laps and ring laps and stuff, also ring laps.
 
:lol: That sounds so wrong...
How about "practice with"?
I'll be opening a lobby called "Official GTP GRC test" if there's enough interest.
 
I've opened a Ring lapping lobby, for ring laps and ring laps and stuff, also ring laps.
That's my sort of thing but I'll have to pass. Not on PS3 and if I was I would be testing for the Willow Springs 2H tonight.
 
But ring laps doe.
 
Limited
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 '00
Pink body
Purple rims
PSN: Jakob_Nascar88
 
Limited
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 '00
Pink body
Purple rims
PSN: Jakob_Nascar88
:scared:
Are you sure you haven't come across the traction issues?

For any of you who haven't driven it in GRC spec, applying the power and/or steering at below 70mph creates a big cloud of smoke as you car judders away at 20mph.
 
TheKitten make sure you add me to the limited.
 
I've been playing with my Peugeot and it's fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back