Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retro style for my promo card

Peugeot206promocard.png
 
I'm so chuffed with my promo card for Supercars, looks so professional! :dopey:
 
was without gt6 for a bit but I have it back, when's the next super run?
 
The same time as the next Limited and Extreme runs :p April 5th.

-----

@Harsk100 I take it from your comment on the STCC thread that you're retiring fully from this series? Care to comment?

I think at this point. I'll remove him from the series. Bad attitude towards me, as others. No respect. Anyone else agree..?

Tsukuba we will be doing to Joker Lap.
 
Updated OP, Added @JakobNascar88 Sign Up to OP. and also Removed him. Also if he post here just ignore him. Thanks 👍 cant wait for Round 2 :).
 
Im probably going to be sick during round 2
 
Can't wait for Round 2 and the inevitable mistakes everyone will make in the Extreme class cars on such a tiny course and the swearing that will be had when I manage to screw up on the last lap and the 2000GT fails me again.
 
I see everything going wrong on this track. One side will be going slower than what you can and the other side is going faster than you should.
 
No, Tsukuba
 
Ah screw it, we're going to space.
 
I swear i thought i but Tsukuba 2nd.. -.-..

April 5th - Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets of Willow Springs

Forget Everything. Its Willow. My bad :lol:
 
"Catnip".

So that's what they call it these days...

- - - - - - - - - -

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back