Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
  • 83,353 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will, but my luck will almost always find a way to screw me over.
 
Space cake for me
 
Make space cake?
 
Get ready to get beat by a beetle.
 
I have done no testing here. Oh dear..
 
Get ready to get beat by a beetle.
It doesn't work. The car has no understanding of turning or traction below 70mph.

I'll be making it. Getting my setups perfected (apart from that stupid Abarth which I sodding having bought yet because I can't be sodding bothered).
 
I'm not as interested in limited class, I want to continue my streak in super and save face in Extreme.

Streets of Willow is a track I'm good at.
 
*maps handbrake to sequential shift* :P though seriously I don't need it.
 
Ferd needs to dominate for super 1-2 finish again sperkly?
 
Yar, sod it, let's have fun in Limited and then go mad in Super and Extreme :lol:

RS200 has a small problem of only reaching 568pp, so it struggles a little to keep up with the Quatties.
 
Yar, sod it, let's have fun in Limited and then go mad in Super and Extreme :lol:

RS200 has a small problem of only reaching 568pp, so it struggles a little to keep up with the Quatties.


Did you Oil Change and Stage 3 Turbo?
 
🤬 it, I'm turning up and going to make it easier for le Audi's coz I like like sparkay and pusheen
 
Jeezles, I might be a lone Ford :lol:
 
575pp actually...
Stewpid Phone. I meant 7PP. :lol:. I mean I thought it would reach 575PP. Marcus!!!!!! Should keep up its light and doesn't have much aero. Tell me your lap at willow. And ill check le Audis and compare it. And ill go from there. The Lancias are so quick on the straight though
 
Stewpid Phone. I meant 7PP. :lol:. I mean I thought it would reach 575PP. Marcus!!!!!! Should keep up its light and doesn't have much aero. Tell me your lap at willow. And ill check le Audis and compare it. And ill go from there. The Lancias are so quick on the straight though
I like Lancias... but screw it, i'm a Ford man through and through and i'm proud!
 
There stupidly quick. But there prone to over steer. While the Audis Corner Better.
 
Hsv im racing on saturday i two am in a ferd and a abarth actually
 
Hsv im racing on saturday i two am in a ferd and a abarth actually
I'm running under either CRYSTAL CROCO or NAC KOUKAKUKIDOUTAI ARISE DR... what do we think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back