God of War Photo Mode ThreadPS4 

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
wuwPtat.png

Like Horizon before it, this game is far too pretty to be ignored. I expect this will really kick off when the appropriate update is live.

Until then, you know what to do. ;)

God damn flickr... sorry but I have an old crappy computer that will take forever to load those when I want to see full size. Imgur is the way to go usually.

I don't have the game but I'm interested in it so I'm watching Super Best Friends Play go through it. They're only three episodes in (30 minutes each) so I haven't seen much but that
big set piece fight
was insane.

Oh, yourself with Horizon Zero Dawn ;) but there are a good few others out there too - 'twas but a light jest.

I never stopped waxing lyrical about that game; posting pictures on the other hand... With my backlog as it is, I do need to finish Frozen Wilds before that gets out of hand.

I still have about a page or two full of pictures I haven't posted. :irked:

Imagine if Sony Santa Monica or Naughty Dog got to make a Game of Thrones adventure. Both those studios are absolutely amazing at creating characters and a sense of place.

I admit this is not my type of game and I struggle with all the fights, puzzles and combat (my reactions are not quick enough these days) but I do really enjoy the excellent narrative and audio, artwork, scenery, graphics and gameplay. I persevered and I am glad I eventually got to the top of that bloomin mountain at last !!

P.S Some random screen shots here of the Final few chapters so do not click if you have not finished the game!! ;)👍

It is great you can then free roam around find new paths, caves, Corrupted Valkyries (who are hard to fight) etc afterwards and go right back home. P.S If you go back home and sleep there is a surprise ending 👍

Great addition to the game. The new photo mode is very easy to use for beginners, it has a built in auto focus (select character) for the ones on screen for a quick photo and has all the usual adjustable settings and the bonus of facial additions on the 2 main characters. The UI is quite Similar to the other Playstation games HZD and UC4.

I have only just messed around with settings but I can see some great opportunities coming up in the later chapters. 👍

I'm quite impressed with the photo mode after a few days trying different levels and realms, the textures are pretty detailed and it is up there with the other top PS exclusives. Once you have completed the game you can pretty much walk around most areas with new enemies here and there and it is great exploring side map areas not in the main game.

Latest play through, very addictive to keep stopping for the photo mode. I think GOW and Onrush are going to be my main photo modes until I get to try the Crew2 and Spiderman out later. Detail on this photo mode is amazing close up and the lighting and skin detail look very realistic.

Last edited:
#PS4 Pro

Latest update of photos taken over the last week or so. I am still amazed by the detail up close and the photo mode. Awesome amount of quality by Santa Monica Studios 👍

Back