Going back to controller

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by JayRS200, Dec 5, 2020.

1. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

Where there's a wheel, there's a way.:D

2. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

There is nothing magic about any console racing game. Especially GT Sport. You said it yourself,the penalty system is a joke and online is pretty much a bunch of idiots smashing into each other. What is magical about that?

fastone371 likes this.
  3. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

4. fisheye

fisheye

Why is he using the stick instead of motion control?

Groundfish, Razgriz2118 and Pigems like this.
  5. Groundfish

Groundfish

No I didn’t, and it’s not.
    The magic is there. When I’m racing against a Brazilian a Canadian an American an Argentinian and more all together all with that flag showing it’s quite epic.
    Sometimes you do get that great competition with players very evenly matched dueling it out in tough but fair fashion.
    I think too the short sprints are a huge positive that also add to the magic. You got rivalries/revenge/dirty/clean and you can paint up your own car however you like.
    Maybe your limited experience in game resulted in you forming these opinions you have. You gotta get outta D D rank to experience what’s available online.
    In real racing you got dirty drivers rivalries between teams cars with advantage over others, penalties, disputed penalties etc.
    Gts has all that drama, and that’s the magic.
    Obviously pc is better in every technical sense ffb physics driving graphics etc which is why I credit GTS so much and call it magic- F U N.

6. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Here you go, this whole race was nothing but magic!! :tup:

7. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Right a Brazilian,an Argentine and there goes the internet. Please. We are not talking about "real racing" get your head around that. My limited experience? You're kidding right? Dude I've been playing "Video games" since they were invented. You actually typed this?
    " You got rivalries/revenge/dirty/clean and you can paint up your own car however you like."
    That is real racing? Again this is the whole problem with console "racers". No etiquette, no talent and no skill. Sounds like fun to me.

8. Groundfish

Groundfish

Yes it is real racing. Racing against rivals from different countries representing your own and being able to paint your car to annoy your rivals is great stuff.
    You’re also incorrect as to console players having no skills and etiquette. That’s certainly obvious to anyone with half a brain.
    Again maybe you haven’t gotten above a C rank in GTS so what “experience” do you have aside from making inflammatory postings and in general acting like a horses rear?
    I was playing Atari when you weren’t even a gleam in your dads eye lmao.
    C5612CA4-FC8C-4A81-9A15-C8D57A73815C.jpeg FDC2517B-A4B5-4FBD-865F-9CD1323CA139.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  9. Pigems

Pigems Premium

I’ll race you anytime with my no skill there “bud”, hell, I’ll set up a lobby tonight and stream the whole thing for all to see. Put your money where your mouth is bud.

And you have the nerve to say “no skill”!!! :lol:
    A5E5D1FB-C371-4B96-9353-42508E578009.jpeg

10. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Jesus bud you're making us Canadians look silly bud eh! Go grab a beer and some bud,bud.Sure come over to AC,ACC,Project Cars 2 and get your game up. :D I don't play GTS because it's terrible. Dude 4 guys in that video actually raced clean:bowdown:. 3 quit and the rest were so far back it was laughable. Awesome. Come to one of our lobbies with 12 guys that have raced together for 10 years. Full damage,full penalties and see how well you do. :cheers:

11. AlexWilmot

AlexWilmot

GT Sport is a great Racing simulator, It may not be the best feedback or ultimate realistic on how tyres break traction on different surfaces but its a great Racing simulator

12. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Naw, you’re the one making Canadians sound like stuck up douche bags, get off your high horse bud. I’ll race you in any game, but of course you only want to race in a game you are comfy with(instead of the one who’s forum your actually on right now lol), that’s ok though Nancy, I’ll play your game ;). No other people in the race, one on one, I’m not gonna let your buddies help you out or give you draft. Saturday night, ACC, at Spa, GT3. Let’s see if you can back that big mouth up! :lol:

13. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Hmm let me do the math. I was born on this day in 1962. Yes it's my birthday today. That would make me 59 today. I hardly think I was a gleem in my father's eye when he bought me a console when I was 10. Correct I sold the game after trying it. My son has it,my brother has it. I've played it. I have had every GT game since they made them. This is not Polyphony's best game.

14. afc5150

afc5150

2 things:

1) what console was out in 1972?

2) why is a 59 year old man acting like a 12 year old kid?

15. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Ha,ha. Nancy that's cute son. Well now that you're all puffed up like a blowfish,what game did you say? Would that be with or without setups? Would you like some AI to help you out? In the rain,nightime,track? Practice up.
    I don't need friends to help me out bud. What part of I sold GTS didn't you understand? I'm sure I could spend $10 and get it again. But damn I hate wasting money.

16. Pigems

Pigems Premium

ACC, Spa, GT3, one on one, dry track. We’ll go with setups because I don’t trust you not to cheat. You’re gonna have to slum it on the console though, I don’t do fancy PC games. Do I need to send someone over there to help you into your rig old man? ;)

fastone371, AlexWilmot and Groundfish like this.
  17. O604

O604

Ever consider that no matter what platform, PC, PS, etc.... most of the players are so drunk they wouldn't be let on a track in real life? So what are you arguing about?

As much as I'd like to see the showdown. Cut it out hosers. This ain't a Canadian Tire parking lot. . :lol:

18. Famine

Famine Administrator

Magnavox Odyssey.
    This is the internet.

19. Pigems

Pigems Premium

Probably the same reason I had to explain the combo to you twice, or are you just getting forgetful in your old age? I know remembering things from 5 minutes ago can be tough at that age though, so I’ll let that one slide. :lol:

fastone371 and Groundfish like this.
  20. watto79

watto79

21. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

Kid,I run 10 km's a day everyday with my dog. I highly doubt you get outside unless your going to McDonald's.:lol: You want setups. OK if you insist.

22. Groundfish

Groundfish

23. O604

O604

You may want to update your tough talk for the Covid era.

I may go to McDonalds today. Or Nandos. Probably Nandos now. I'd feel bad if I only went out for McDonalds now. :(

Razgriz2118 and Pigems like this.
  24. Pigems

Pigems Premium

OMG, really? Would you like a hero biscuit or a gold star? :lol: And we’ll race at 8pm EST Saturday, if you can still stay up that late anyways. ;)

25. Groundfish

Groundfish

Careful, @Pigems, I think I know this guy.
    A27E3BA4-F7D0-4E57-80C8-C2EAD8D15B11.jpeg

26. Pigems

Pigems Premium

I don’t care if he wants to race shopping carts in the Walmart parking lot, I’ll smoke him either way. :D

Also, ACC doesn’t even allow private lobbies, so I’m not sure how he plans on setting this race up anyways. If only we had a game were lobbies were super easy to set up?

fastone371 and Groundfish like this.
  27. O604

O604

Happy Birthday.

dlshearon, BigSarj and Groundfish like this.
  28. fisheye

fisheye

I'll race ya if you submerge both hands in a bucket of ice water for 15 minutes to make it even.:nervous:

Groundfish and Pigems like this.
  29. kungtotte_

kungtotte_

9dcc4d5fe2ee89cfbb0d5688153467f3ecea50e7fd9c1dffe35c3f6e90c7143c.jpg

ImaRobot, fastone371, BigSarj and 3 others like this.
  30. Pigems

Pigems Premium

We do the daily races in a lobby every Friday night, come on out some time man! We have guys from all different skill levels come out, there’s always someone to race with. :)