GR.2 Bi-Weekly Monday Nights: Next Race 8/17/20 Sardegna B II

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 688 comments
Okay ARL we want your voice to be heard....for the next season of our Tuesday Endurance racing series I will be taking over giving @Neutty some much time off to prepare for another baby. I want your opinions on the style of endurance racing you would like to see come up. I have a couple ideas floating around in my thick head of mine.

If you can take a minute or two and fill out this quick Survey it would meen the world to us on the BOD so we can get some ideas together and bring you another great racing series .

Thank you to each and every driver who makes this league such a fun league to be a part of.

Current grid for tonight's race. 50 laps.
Confirmation is still open

GR2.jpg

Last edited:
Tentative but probable. I had too much meth (err acc) and stayed up way too late...on 3hrs sleep today. If i wake up from my old man nap after work i will for sure be in if there is still a spot open

Tentative but probable. I had too much meth (err acc) and stayed up way too late...on 3hrs sleep today. If i wake up from my old man nap after work i will for sure be in if there is still a spot open
Ha I know I will probably be there. Maybe.

Hey guys, missed racing with yall! Work has been crazy. But I just started my vacation today :) I'm anxious to wipe the dust off my wheel.

@Nick Cannella I would like to confirm for tonight if there's room :cheers:

Last edited:
Getting laid back in your old age I guess
Lol. Not really. With so many tentatives tonight why waste my time.
Grids have been fewer and fewer month over month and the grid hasn’t been full once in 9 races. The need to track it isn’t justified nor is my time.
Seriously thinking this may be the last race of this series for the season and do an overhaul. Perhaps some changes may draw larger grids.

I'm missing so many races lately :(

Like Neutty, I love this track, but unfortunately won't make it home in time to run.

@cfawesome, you have the next selection for track and time of day. Next race will be on July 13th so please have your selection announced (along with estimated lap times) made by Wednesday July 8th. Thank you and congratulations!

REPOSTING:
@cfawesome, you have the next selection for track and time of day. Next race will be on July 13th so please have your selection announced (along with estimated lap times) made by Wednesday July 8th. Thank you and congratulations!

Super tentative. Super super sick for the third day in a row. Little man needs to finish baking and just arrive already lol. Hopefully I’ll make it tonight but as of right now, it doesn’t look promising

Back