Gran Premio de España Emirates 2018Formula 1 

Martin Brundle, just get out of the way, people are trying to get a race started and you're wandering around bumping into people looking for someone to talk to when literally everyone is busy doing things. I hate this grid walk part and just want the race to start.

And sorry to complain but another abstract art trophy instead of an actual trophy. And I haven't seen one race yet where they give more information behind the kids standing in front of the drivers. If you didn't follow internet news you'd be clueless.

European national anthems are so much more dramatic than ours :(

That could have been a serious T-Bone collision. I really expect Grosjean to be out next year. He fails under pressure too often

No matter what the cause of the Haas spinning, you DON'T light up the rears and make a smoke screen for everyone to hit something. That's just stupid Romain...

It's not even that he crashed. It's that he didn't/doesn't know what to do in that situation and lit up the tires trying to turn the car back around. He should know better.

Grosjean reacted to a very sudden move of Magnussen's car who lost grip.
His blame is more of how he reacted after sniping.

Grosjean is an idiot. Losing control in the situation is understandable, but foot to the floor in the middle of a spin? Absolute joke.

To be fair, Groshean did end up having a smaller accident than he would have if he hadn't floored it.

? If he didn’t floor it the car would’ve just slid away into the gravel, maybe making contact with the wall. Instead he launched himself back into the pack of cars.
He was spinning across the track anyway before he floored it. It was what he did, or getting T-Boned by Alonso and Ocon

What did I just watch? Ferrari make a crap call to pit Vettel and come out behind the Haas. Then Mercedes pit Bottas despite him setting rapid laps with no room for error in the pit stop to make sure he came out in front of Vettel. :confused:

Back