Gran Premio de España Emirates 2018Formula 1 

Why the hell are F1 strategists’ feathers so easily ruffled??? Bottas and Hamilton were running purple sectors.... they didn’t need to box.

Why the hell are F1 strategists’ feathers so easily ruffled??? Bottas and Hamilton were running purple sectors.... they didn’t need to box.

All you need is a safety car at the wrong time and Vettel is in front of them after the pits.

Red Bull is not a threat. They have to cover Vettel.

Just one 🤬 race without a problem Max?! God damnit...

And there it is.

Crashstappen has crashed into a williams.
It's genuinely on Sirotkin as well for sleeping when the race went green. The kid is useless and almost spun out randomly soon after that.

Saying that the Mercedes looked to have the best car in 2013 before Silverstone is about as wrong as saying Pirelli only changed the tread depth to help Mercedes. They were a comfortable 3rd and nothing really changed results wise for any one team after the tyres were sorted. In fact the only race Hamilton won all season was at Hungary, the first race with the new tyre spec that was meant to fix the exploding tyre problem so to suggest that the tyre change meant Vettel and Red Bull started winning all of a sudden is nonsense.

Mercedes where in the fight and looked to have a good car that was a decent match for RedBull.
But I was being slightly hyperbolic, due to the silly nature of the post I quoted.

Just one 🤬 race without a problem Max?! God damnit...

It's genuinely on Sirotkin as well for sleeping when the race went green. The kid is useless and almost spun out randomly soon after that.

Insurance says he who hit car in front is at fault.
Same rules kinda apply

Is that McLaren's 100% finishing record (one of only two) gone in race five? :(

:dopey:

Front wing end plates are overrated on a RBR.

And Bottas with tyre issues?

They're only there to poke tires out.

Vettel not making much progress.

That's got to be frustrating.

No matter what the cause of the Haas spinning, you DON'T light up the rears and make a smoke screen for everyone to hit something. That's just stupid Romain...
Imo possibly race banning offence. Not only did he floor the throttle to spin his car across the track into the whole pack... but he created a HUGE blinding smoke screen... given that Stoffle for a 5 second penalty for not going around a safety bollard, I’m hoping for Romain’s penalty to be fairly large

What a snooze fest... Like I know we come here right after Baku but seriously... Most of the entertainment in these races is the false hype that everyone will converge at the end. There has probably been less than 10 legitimate on track passes...

Back