Gran Premio de España Emirates 2018Formula 1 

Leclerc scoring a point for Sauber yet again, good lad!

And the updates from Mclaren seemed to have no effect at all. Nearly an entire minute behind Magnussen...

What a snooze fest... Like I know we come here right after Baku but seriously... Most of the entertainment in these races is the false hype that everyone will converge at the end. There has probably been less than 10 legitimate on track passes...
That’s the nature of this track always has been and always will.

IMO it was quite a good race with some decent results and a good mix up with the SC.

Leclerc running in 8th and 9th for a good while and scoring points. KMag, despite everything surrounding him just put in a solid ‘best of the rest’ in 7th.

Lewis’s race pace was insane and wasn’t something we were expecting and Ferrari cocking up there strategy/pit stop and then struggling on the tyres.

I missed out on two entertaining GPs (Chinese Gron Prok and Azerbaijan GP) because of oversleeping and not being at home, but when I watch an F1 race, it’s almost always a snooze fest.

DotD definitely goes to Hamilton for me. Just waltzed away from everyone else. No one else was particularly impressive.
Hamilton and Leclerc for me.
I imagine Leclerc might get it because of how much hate Lewis gets generally

I missed out on two entertaining GPs (Chinese Gron Prok and Azerbaijan GP) because of oversleeping and not being at home, but when I watch an F1 race, it’s almost always a snooze fest.
Be sure to tune into the next race!

Yeah, Grosjean needs to be talked to about lighting it up.

Ferrari :lol:

Merc solid

Max good race, that Stroll thing, you kinda could expect a lapped driver to get out of the way on restart, no? But, yeah unnecessary.

Leclerc, good job.

Boring race overall

I do wonder, if Vettel fails to win the championship and Ferrari don’t get constructors this season... instead of going with Riccy, do they just pull the trigger on Leclerc?

Send us your bank details. We'll write you a check to delay watching the next one till the replays air. :dopey:

Max that was a great drive. On the crash, tbh the green flag was shown and Stroll decided he wanted to drive like my gran, he was going too slow under the VSC too. Good comeback after 3 horrible races.

Ferrari need some answers on pace, especially considering their main upgrade is banned now.

Boring race but it always is boring here.

And as planned... Tyre construction change = Merc 1st and 2nd.

I also believe the change in tyre construction is not a good thing for Ferrari, but I don't believe we can blame this result on the tyres. I'm a Ferrari fan who's been waiting for a title for years now, but I don't believe they deserve anything if they keep making calls like this. What a disaster. Throwing away a second place finish on a track where overtaking is really really hard and risking ending behind Verstappen in fourth is just... dumb :( Baku was a minor setback and I had high hopes for this season but all of that is gone now.

adb
Imagine if it was Max spinning :lol:
Internetz would explode ;) Now our Maxie finally is on the podium and it is very quiet ;)

And Daniel managed well with a well deserved P5. RBR hada good weekend and the best is yet to come!

Latest Posts

Back