Gran Turismo 5 Drift - (Toyota) Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX ''Shadowmight'

Nice, clean, and precise. Not too showy though, aside from the switchbacks there didn't seem to be an effort to link your drifts; it almost came off as an initial d-ish, tougey type of run. 303hp and an AE86 can go a long way, try some feints and longer initiations.

Nice, clean, and precise. Not too showy though, aside from the switchbacks there didn't seem to be an effort to link your drifts; it almost came off as an initial d-ish, tougey type of run. 303hp and an AE86 can go a long way, try some feints and longer initiations.

This sir is what you call a drift "hotlap" conservative run only drifts the corners

Last edited:
Yeah, i've been spoiled. I kept watching and saying, "Link there!" and "No, you gotta feint halfway down the straight to setup your entry!" All this time eating Angus steak, i forgot what good hamburger is...lol

Yeah, i've been spoiled. I kept watching and saying, "Link there!" and "No, you gotta feint halfway down the straight to setup your entry!" All this time eating Angus steak, i forgot what good hamburger is...lol

LOL Nice analogy

Next video i'll try to link all my drifts :]

Back