Gran Turismo 5 Touge Club

• Thread starter JWalker841
  • 202 comments
Oh don't worry. With the progression of the club, you can expect to see some pretty fun classes form. I think tomorrow we should have a Stock Class meet. No goals. Just try to follow someone around the track and see where you stand with your car and such. I think it would be fun since we are all beginners right now :D

Sounds good :)

Meercat - your Miata vs. my Mr2 :dopey:

I got up the rules for the stock class in the OP. check it out. Keep in mind that those are prone to change. It's just so we have something to base our cars off of for now.

I'm thinking an FC or FD is gonna be my weapon of choice...or possibly an S2000. tho possibilities are endless on this game (:

i cant even respond in this thread due to that fact i actually touge IRL. So i base everything on that. And GT5 fails to meet the RL standards.

@spank - I plan on doing touge and drifting in the future, but being 15 years old has its downfalls...

and yeah i was thinking of just doing comforts, but i figured everyone would run comfort softs and no one would drift. it's easier to drift street hards than stock softs, right? or am i horribly wrong? haha

no body uses all season performance tires for touge. which is what comfort soft relate to. I use falken azenis rt615's which would be sport hards on the game

yeah but like you said, GT5 is still far from real life. We'll start out with only Comforts and then if it isn't working, we can change the rules

no body uses all season performance tires for touge. which is what comfort soft relate to. I use falken azenis rt615's which would be sport hards on the game

Good point, but then we experience a slight issue with gt5 physics :( I'm cool with runnin sport hards I just wouldn't expect to see too much sideways motion. Of course, I'm drivin an mr2 so I'll be sideways no matter what tires I'm on :)

edit: coolio comforts :)

Back