Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
Mine went down from 101 to 99 so unfortunately I will have to hand in my membership for the time being.

What a joke.
I did the seasonals and it did not affect my %.. Still at 98% form 101% pre-patch... so not sure why. I guess that is correct though since I didn't finish a few S class career races yet.

I'm at 102% as well.
Gold everywhere.
Only trophy missing is the Autobarmy one (drive 12000+ km).
It's a slow one to get...

EDIT : I'm talking before the 1.03 update.

I'm back down to 99% as well, 102%'ed last week (Jan. 9th)
They might be lowered to make room for the 2 remaining RedBull challenges coming later this month.

I have a horrible feeling I'll have a really hard time getting Gold on those >.>

Yup was 99% now 95%. Haven't done any of the Vettel stuff before I got to 99%. After doing the Vettel kart series, it went up to 97%. So I guess they've gone about correcting the completion percentage to cater for the Vettel content. Still would love to know whose idea it was to put the Vettel stuff in Career instead of Special Events.

At 98
Have everything done license, coffee break, challenges, goodwood and etc...

Just can't complete the 24 minute Nurb and La Sarthe. :( from the new bug.

Thought I was going to finish last night

*edit - 99 now

Last edited:
Just can't complete the 24 minute Nurb and La Sarthe. :( from the new bug.
The bug doesn't prevent you from finishing or winning. You just have to make sure to cross the line first after the times is up.

Was at 100% without seasonals,now 99%
Every thing down in gold
platinum trophy

gt5 100% aswell

Last edited:
Finished last Le Mans S class race with gold.. 1 lap ahead of the rest too. Thought after that, with everything all gold and complete, I'd go from 99% to 100%.

Nope. Still 99%. Did all seasonals.. even though not sure they count.

Must be the Vettel thing.

If i remember correctly you could only reach 98.2% complete in GT2.......
Nope. I got 100% in GT2 quite a few times. People forget to do the event generator races that you get from doing the Super License.

If i remember correctly you could only reach 98.2% complete in GT2.......
Nope. I got 100% in GT2 quite a few times. People forget to do the event generator races that you get from doing the Super License.
You didn't get the original release then. You must have gotten a later version.

I remember I got the game the day it was released, and indeed you can only get up to 98.something%. When they became aware of this bug, they offered that you can send in your Simulation Mode game disc and they would send you an updated replacement that could get 100%. That's what I did. Being able to patch online would've made that much simpler. But then again, back then that was the only issue deemed gamebreaking enough to warrant doing something drastic like that. Now with online patching, they just don't give a 🤬 about quality control and their mentality is just to fix it as it comes up.

I went from 99% to 97% completion after the 1.03, I still can't figure out what the drop is or what I have to do to complete to 100%, everything is gold apart from the autobarmy trophy. I've been through all the game modes and they are all gold, including the championships and coffee breaks

It must be the Rest of the Red Bull stuff, because it is "in-game".. not a seasonal.

I'm also stuck at 99%.

Back