Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
I guess getting all gold on coffee breaks do count then as im 99% after the redbull and just cant get gold on the blitz drift event
I'm forever stuck at 98% cause I can't get gold on the blitz or a lot of the coffee break :(

At 100% again, but I wish I had done all that I have already done in GT6, and still only have been at 50%, with half the game left to go.]

GT6 = too short, too easy.

Last edited:
I also have 100% everything. All Red Bull challenges as of today, and the Platinum trophy. There is nothing else for me to gold or do. Stuck at 99% is very frustrating.

I just checked to make sure. I have everything done completed with all golds.

BUT

Stuck at 99% as well. Golded Ann. cars seasonal too..

WTFPD

I've been at 102% after the previous update too, with everything golded, including every seasonal. The 1.04 update pushed me down to 97% at first, after golding all the Red Bull events I landed on 99%. That is with gold in every single event, coffee break and everything. I am still missing 3 trophies for the platinum but according to people here it doesn't seem to matter, as some people get 100% with all golds while some get stuck at 99% like me.

I found the solution in this tread:

The problem is that if you have finished second in a race you have golded already, you will be left with the silver trophy. Seems to affect only the last race you finished second in (maybe only championship races too?)

Yesterday I got the Who's Laughing trophy by intentionally finishing 2nd in the first and second race of the Novice championship. The second race had a silver trophy, even though I had golded it before. Golded it again and now I'm at 100%.

o6gx1e.jpg

o8vrsz.jpg

Back to 100% :P

Back at 100%. I only checked that I had all stars which would indicate all gold. After going through them all individually, I found one championship where I had silver. Re-did that for gold, and 100% baby!

I just cant get gold on the blitz drift challenge.. got gold in everything else . even got 8100 points on drift challenge 2 by some fluke but i just cant seem to get better than bronze on the last one. ive tried every setting i know both DS3 and thrustmaster.. watched youtube videos and everything. it sucks all i need is that one gold for 100%

I just cant get gold on the blitz drift challenge.. got gold in everything else . even got 8100 points on drift challenge 2 by some fluke but i just cant seem to get better than bronze on the last one. ive tried every setting i know both DS3 and thrustmaster.. watched youtube videos and everything. it sucks all i need is that one gold for 100%
I had a problem with it too what I did is use Comfort soft on the front and the rear all aids off :) and aim for 2k points on each turn. after 2 hours I got 7,777 :D

I had a problem with it too what I did is use Comfort soft on the front and the rear all aids off :) and aim for 2k points on each turn. after 2 hours I got 7,777 :D

yup I just did it! sat down and just tried over and over for a few hours like you. I used a weird set up though.... comfort hard ASM on... Active Steering on Strong.. Manual transmission leaving it in 2nd the whole time

first section I got like 1800 then only 500 on the next...but someone how I pulled off over 3300 in the 3rd. I knew I had a chance then as the last section is pretty easy. ended up with 7520 or something like that

so im in the club finally

:sly:
yup I just did it! sat down and just tried over and over for a few hours like you. I used a weird set up though.... comfort hard ASM on... Active Steering on Strong.. Manual transmission leaving it in 2nd the whole time

first section I got like 1800 then only 500 on the next...but someone how I pulled off over 3300 in the 3rd. I knew I had a chance then as the last section is pretty easy. ended up with 7520 or something like that

Hmmmmm... seems like your current credits are almost double your earnings...

You must have spent a ton on micro transactions :sly:

Welcome to the club anyhow ;)

I got to 102%, then 1.03 brought me down to 99%, then 1.04 brought me down to 98%, then I finished the Red Bull challenges and seasonals so I finally have an even 100% :lol:

Sadly I'm not I'm still stuck at 98% cause I missed gold on alot of the coffee breaks almost all of them

I had no idea about this "club" but I finished the game 3 weeks after release and some people even before than me. Then some updates came and went from 101% to 102%. Now with the 1.04 and X2014 events it went back to 99% and after finishing them 100%.

So I´m in bros. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back