Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
Sadly I'm not I'm still stuck at 98% cause I missed gold on alot of the coffee breaks almost all of them

yeah some were frustrating to gold

believe it or not one of the last ones I got gold on was the 1st miata cone challenge. I had no idea you just went straight and rammed the barricade until I saw how to do it on youtube then you just sort of double back and hit another barricade on your right.

I thought the KTM cone challenge was hard too. Its funny because its as close as GT gets to an Autocross event and ive been a very experienced autocrosser for like 12 years. finally did that one too. I was messing up because the perceived distance between the cars and the cones is not like real life

yeah some were frustrating to gold

believe it or not one of the last ones I got gold on was the 1st miata cone challenge. I had no idea you just went straight and rammed the barricade until I saw how to do it on youtube then you just sort of double back and hit another barricade on your right.

I thought the KTM cone challenge was hard too. Its funny because its as close as GT gets to an Autocross event and ive been a very experienced autocrosser for like 12 years. finally did that one too. I was messing up because the perceived distance between the cars and the cones is not like real life
Thanks for the tip :) I'm gonna youtube that I want to know the right way too I got silver on the first cone challenge.

Ok I'm gonna try some more today I got the platinum already and all the stars but just 2 percent lost.

Attachments

• 2014-01-30 18.54.58.jpg
    2014-01-30 18.54.58.jpg
    1,022 KB · Views: 9
2 days ago I was at 100% (after finishing the RB events that came with update 1.04)...

BUT...after update 1.04 I received 2 micro-updates and suddenly I'm back at 99%

PD, Seriously??

I am at 70%. I am not rushing to 100% so i have races to do over the year. I try to do 1 or 2 per day. Completed all licenses with gold. Done the luna and goodwood festival to gold. When i get bord, i go back to different licenses and gwf and try to improve my times. One day i will get to 100%

I am at 70%. I am not rushing to 100% so i have races to do over the year. I try to do 1 or 2 per day. Completed all licenses with gold. Done the luna and goodwood festival to gold. When i get bord, i go back to different licenses and gwf and try to improve my times. One day i will get to 100%

Make sure you hurry up, GT7 will be out soon :P

PD is teasing us. :D

We: We`re done with the game. OMG, it was short. :(

PD: What? Micro update. :P

We: :confused:

PD: :lol:

Hahaha how to keep us busy...

PD: What, are they at 100%?
PD: Lets push out a microupdate to set everybody -3%
PD: That would keep them busy again 👍

I'm stuck at 99% now I did gold on everything except the X1 on Goodwill I am 1 second off does that count toward 100%

yes it does. that event shouldnt be too hard if you did the vettel challenge. just turn active steering on strong and leave traction at 5

so you got gold on drifting? if you did that you can do about anything in the game

Mission races wernt too bad for me. only 2 i struggled with were the EvoX snow event and the ford GT nurburgring in S

yes it does. that event shouldnt be too hard if you did the vettel challenge. just turn active steering on strong and leave traction at 5

so you got gold on drifting? if you did that you can do about anything in the game

Mission races wernt too bad for me. only 2 i struggled with were the EvoX snow event and the ford GT nurburgring in S
Same here I struggle on the same events as you did. with practice and the right game plan I got 7777 on the drift event. But to be honest the vettel challenge allowed me to cut the corner that the only reason why I won that so easily. I'll give it another go I was about to give up cause I'm the worst racer when it come to X1

Finally Thanks to GTPlanet Users I'm now in the Gran Turismo 6 100% Club and 7th Platinum the lucky number 7 was for GT6 :)

Attachments

• 2014-01-31 22.10.33.jpg
    2014-01-31 22.10.33.jpg
    802.6 KB · Views: 9
100% here as of tonight! First GT in the series that I have actually completed fully, all golds (been playing since GT3).

It's a good feeling! Well ... until the next update comes out and I'm back down a few percent :lol:

I've done everything (gold) but the coffee break stuff which just drives (hurr) me mad. I've done the first one but the others are just maddening

I've done everything (gold) but the coffee break stuff which just drives (hurr) me mad. I've done the first one but the others are just maddening
Look on YouTube for tutorials, I golded two of them last night after watching a couple videos.

Back