Gran Turismo 6 Vs Forza Motorsport 5 @ Bathurst Comparison

  • Thread starter Thread starter digiprost
  • 9 comments
  • 2,198 views
Messages
600
Spain
11203
Messages
digiprost
hello.

Comparative Gran Turismo 6 Vs Forza Motorsport 5 in Bathurst, hope you like it.



a greeting
 
Forza clearly looks better, the pavement especially. This video also really shows the blurriness that is GT6. Having said that I'd still take GT6 for the following reasons:

1. I didn't spend $500 on a console right before Xmas
2. Car selection
3. track selection
 
Forza clearly looks better, the pavement especially. This video also really shows the blurriness that is GT6. Having said that I'd still take GT6 for the following reasons:

1. I didn't spend $500 on a console right before Xmas
2. Car selection
3. track selection
I don't know about clearly looks better. Forza 5 definitely has its strengths in this video, but man that lighting in GT5 just looks beautiful I feel like I'm looking at a real video when looking at GT5. Forza is more detailed and has more depth.
 
Does Forza have a Day/Night cycle for its tracks?
 
Forza 5 looked good, but I still think GT6 looked better :gtpflag:
- btw admin/moderator, make a GT logo smiley! :D
 
Forza 5 looked good, but I still think GT6 looked better :gtpflag:
- btw admin/moderator, make a GT logo smiley! :D
Polyphony is doing this with almost 7 year old technology and a pain in the arse cell processor. They just seriously out did Forza on this particular video. I am very impressed. If only Polyphony used the same amount of effort in other areas as they do with graphics and physics nothing else would be able to compete. lol
 
hello

Both looks great between the two would be the real circuit;)
 
Agree, lighting in GT6 looks more realistic and I noticed at certain points in the lap there is more detail in the distant backround in GT6, you got to give Polyphony credit, just wish all the tracks looked as good as that, although that is consistant with all the new tracks, they look amazing..
 
Not nearly as big a difference as between PS2/XB and PS3/XB360. I feel that Forza looks slightly better, but not overwhelmingly so. GT6 actually looks more realistic, honestly. (Notice, I don't consider real necessarily better)
 
Back