Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Here's something for in the mean time.

It's mostly a few tweaks here and there for my old design. Compared to my last rendition, the text is a little more fixed up and overall it's just a more complete version of what I had before.

As it's intended to be the "Home" screen, it will be the first bit of the game that you will see. For that, I was after a classy, modern and sleek feel, basing my tile selection off of Apple's iOS system. The background is a car, hopefully with a community-based livery applied, within a "Scapes" location. The location and car will alternate much like GT Sport, so there will be a different colour pallet every time the game boots up. Again, like GT Sport, the tiles and information bars will transition away after a few seconds to display the "Scapes" background in full, like a moving slideshow of new cars. The bar at the top either displays information regarding the newest update or trivia and facts about the community's progress within the game.

View attachment 919976
- Screenshot 1 shows the new "Home" screen, much like 5 Prologue, which is one of my favourites. There's also little hints to take you to the car or "Scapes" location, as seen in the bottom left, and pressing the "Touchpad" will take you to the information section, as indicated on the top left.

View attachment 919975
- The "Social Bar" is now interactive and, unlike before, displays real-time weather and new notifications. By pressing the "Options" button, the "Social Tab" will expand, allowing the player to easily access their notifications, likes, friend requests and championship calendar pop-ups.

That's it for now, but any feedback would be welcome :)
As a lover of UI and graphic design, that looks absolutely nice! I love it <3

I might do sth to join to the UI crew lol

Last edited:
My first try on UI main menu from scratch, inspired by GTPlanet homepage.
ui.jpg

I made a minimal user interface for the GT mode inspired by GT2 and GT4, my favorite GT games. (obviously it is not complete, it's just to get an idea). I really like the idea of a map as central hub for GT mode.

View attachment 919362
Finally, the one that designs based on the world map! (modernized version and more dynamic, would like to see the non dealership part of this like races, GT Auto, or something). I want GT to have a free roam with the map menu being based on the area available for free roam (so the menu is like the "shortcut" to get to certain places).

You forgot the option to remove the plates all together, I hate license plates frame!
Yes of course I could have added the option to remove the plate completely, but honestly I didn't thought of that. On the other hand I think there's more possibility we could see the option to choose from few standard plates, but somehow I think PD wouldn't allow the "no plate" to be used in their game.

I know there's a lot of wheels now to choose from, but basic steel rims is something I think is still needed as option for every car.
I decided to use the AE86 Trueno and the MK3 Supra as an example , as they are two of my all time favorite cars.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-15-at-12-37-29.jpg

Wheels are from Golf GTI MK1.

Edit
Yes, silver and black could be the standard ones in the wheel section, but they would of course be paintable as other wheels. After CaravanSS76 comment, I decided to put the Hachi Roku and the MK3 Supra on black ones

Screen-Shot-2020-05-15-at-12-37-292.jpg

Last edited:
I know there's a lot of wheels now to choose from, but basic steel rims is something I think is still needed as option for every car.
I decided to use the AE86 Trueno and the MK3 Supra as an example , as they are two of my all time favorite cars.
Screen-Shot-2020-05-15-at-12-37-29.jpg

Wheels are from Golf GTI MK1.

Edit
Yes, silver and black could be the standard ones in the wheel section, but they would of course be paintable as other wheels. After CaravanSS76 comment, I decided to put the Hachi Roku and the MK3 Supra on black ones

Screen-Shot-2020-05-15-at-12-37-292.jpg
The black rims on the Supra made it look like a sleeper

I would also like to see wheel covers and other standard rims from other models in the wheel section.
1. Some Nissan wheel cover.
2. Corolla wheel cover from 1995 model.
3. Corolla wheel cover, 16 inch.
4. Corolla E90 GTI stock wheels.
5. Supra MK4 stock wheels.
6. Corolla E90 GTI stock wheels, matte gunmetal.
7 Supra MK4 chrome stock wheels.
proxy.jpg

Last edited:
(I'd appreciate it if someone tells me how can I attach files with their original resolution)
On your profile page you can add images under Albums. After that when you are writing post click the camera icon then select such image you wish.

Nice work by the way!

Im not totally sure why, but I get the feeling you might want the Castrol Tom's Supra back in the GT games.
You're right, the Tom's Castrol Supra is one of my all time favorite Gran Turismo car, but I'm fan of the Supras in general. Last time it was driven was in GT3 long long time ago. Admittedly, the last race version of the MK4 Supra was the WOODONE Supra from GT4 Prologue. Good old times.

Last edited:
Apart from being crap with the livery editor, having them as separate 'unicorn' cars gives them more value.

Someone will probably have the livery already created and shared for everyone. Also separate entities of practically the same cars can lead to logistical issues such as livery compatibility (see: liveries created for regular and "race damage" versions of the R18 '11 being incompatible with each other).

You're right, the Tom's Castrol Supra is one of my all time favorite Gran Turismo car, but I'm fan of the Supras in general. Last time it was driven was in GT3 long long time ago. Admittedly, the last race version of the MK4 Supra was the WOODONE Supra from GT4 Prologue. Good old times.
See also: YellowHat YMS Supra '05 from the PS3 era games.

Someone will probably have the livery already created and shared for everyone. Also separate entities of practically the same cars can lead to logistical issues such as livery compatibility (see: liveries created for regular and "race damage" versions of the R18 '11 being incompatible with each other).
However, that's the problem for the designer. Any good designer would make the car available on the normal version and not the rarest car in the game.

Also, if the only difference the cars have is the textures, it is possible to make them work on both, but PD would have to do that.

See also: YellowHat YMS Supra '05 from the PS3 era games.
Sorry, I forgot to mention in my post, that the WOODONE Supra was the last of the MK4 model that I drove, and that was in Gran Turismo 4 Prologue.

My Gran Turismo 7 nostalgia UI. Gran Turismo 2 as inspiration, with Super Mario Bros 3 twist. It simply can't fail.

menu1.jpg

If the mouse hover over for long enough. let's say for few seconds, it would show info for selected section.
menu2.jpg
Lol, for map menus, it should resemble GT4's more. :lol:

Back