Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Here’s a little thing I’ve been working on since uni is finished.

In my concept for Gran Turismo, each brand has its cars split into categories: modern, classic and concept.

Each ‘Slate’ shows the cars’ name and category, with a little tick to show if you already own the car.

Here is my take on what I think Mercedes’ Brand Central dealership could look like...

8AF106EE-146C-4717-A424-8EC03282F86E.jpeg

Last edited:

In my concept for Gran Turismo, each brand has its cars split into categories: modern, classic and modern.

Each ‘Slate’ shows the cars’ name and category, with a little tick to show if you already own the car.

Here is my take on what I think Mercedes’ Brand Central dealership could look like...

View attachment 925278
Pretty clean and subtle looking. Pure Gran Turismo UI vibe.

In my concept for Gran Turismo, each brand has its cars split into categories: modern, classic and modern.

View attachment 925278
looks like a fantastic idea, absolutely worthy of a GT7 ui in my honest opinion. Kinda has a GT5 vibe in it as well? Also are those Assetto Corsa assets there or am I imagining things?

View attachment 925278
That is a super slick piece work Stefan. Looks terrific and completely believable as a GT UI. Well done!

Thank you guys, glad you like them. And yeah, Assetto Corsa has helped a bunch in making these!

Here’s another design, this time for Ferrari’s modern dealership. As you can see, the background will alter colour depending on the brand. I really love the idea of Brand Colours, so I hope you like it (and some of the wish list cars I’ve added...)

ECFE8491-BD82-4C44-B585-07514851F922.jpeg

View attachment 925278
Oh well just informing, previous Gran Turismo also does this, though only for Japanese in PS1 ones, where cars are divided into new and used. There's also GT4 where it divides into new and classics (or legendary in Europe versions), though not all, those aren't fit in classics/legendary goes to Used Car Dealerships.

Thank you guys, glad you like them. And yeah, Assetto Corsa has helped a bunch in making these!

Here’s another design, this time for Ferrari’s modern dealership. As you can see, the background will alter colour depending on the brand. I really love the idea of Brand Colours, so I hope you like it (and some of the wish list cars I’ve added...)

View attachment 925326

Reminds me alot of GT5 prologue showroom.

Back to the basic! That’s where it all started in 1994, with the Need For Speed, 75mhz pentium computer and a keyboard. I remember how super realistic the cockpits in that game used to look. I know PD will go for more modern and sleek UI look, but it’s okay to dream.
gt7youtube1.jpg

MotoGamesTV youtube screenshot for main base image.
Gran Turismo Channel youtube screenshot. Title edited for GT7. Description text edited for the TRD Supra.
Need For Speed gameplay footage used for reference for the color palette.
https://i.ibb.co/w7kcq6Q/gt7youtube2.jpg

Others icon and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Tag Heuer clock, car icon, fuel tank icon, gear icon, checked flag image, JGTC image and Supra radar car.
Other text by me, throttle/brake bar and the radar made from scratch.

Last edited:
Challenge. You all remember the UI of GT4. Renew it with this style. A blank 3D cityscape that you can pan around to find events/manufacturers etc. and when afk it is animated on its own, with cute little white cars driving around. (and if you click X when the camera follows a white little car, it zooms in and the car becomes visible. Random car each time.

1.jpg

Challenge. You all remember the UI of GT4. Renew it with this style. A blank 3D cityscape that you can pan around to find events/manufacturers etc. and when afk it is animated on its own, with cute little white cars driving around. (and if you click X when the camera follows a white little car, it zooms in and the car becomes visible. Random car each time.

1.jpg
Cities: Turismo: The Real Skylines Simulator

1.jpg
Make a free roam using the city as the setting, you can drive through the cities to visit manufacturers/events, etc. Obviously the free roam is "reaiistic" compared to the usual take (obeying rules, etc.). So the map menu is essentially a shortcut of the places.

Make a free roam using the city as the setting, you can drive through the cities to visit manufacturers/events, etc. Obviously the free roam is "reaiistic" compared to the usual take (obeying rules, etc.). So the map menu is essentially a shortcut of the places.
Exactly this. :)
Kaz wanted to add a free roam mode like this for GT5, isn’t it time we got it? We got the livery editor he also said would be in GT5 so I’m hopeful.

1.jpg

As if GT didn't have enough Skylines :lol:

Awesome idea though, fresh and modern, and presumably not too difficult to accomplish with PS5 level processing power.

Whether it's this, or something else entirely, I really hope they cook up something fresh for the GT7 UI.

Funny! @hejustsits :lol:

Thanks. Yeah it should be possible, I think one of the GT Sport betas did something like this. Or am I remembering something from previous games? I have seen it in a GT before, but a short cutscene only..?

I'm sure whatever they do, it'll be awesome. I kinda liked the GT5P "live UI" too.

In my concept for Gran Turismo, each brand has its cars split into categories: modern, classic and concept.

View attachment 925278
Oh man i just spotted that Gr.2 C63 AMG DTM i hope Kaz will see this, i really dream to drive that car with the Gary Paffett 2018 Mercedes Me Petronas livery :drool:

Funny! @hejustsits :lol:

Thanks. Yeah it should be possible, I think one of the GT Sport betas did something like this. Or am I remembering something from previous games? I have seen it in a GT before, but a short cutscene only..?

I'm sure whatever they do, it'll be awesome. I kinda liked the GT5P "live UI" too.
There was a GT5 background video that was similar; I think that's what you were thinking of.

Yes! The map menu was epic and original... Sucks why they scrapped it for boring and bland ones since GT5
I think GT1 map it my favorite, super clean and simple, but GT2 was just as nice also. It would be cool to have it back in modern style, and I know PD could do something spectacular, no doubt.

Last edited:
Yes! The map menu was epic and original... Sucks why they scrapped it for boring and bland ones since GT5
I think GT1 map it my favorite, super clean and simple, but GT2 was just as nice also. It would be cool to have it back in modern style, and I know PD could something spectacular, no doubt.

I would like to see the one more resembling GT4's dynamic version though (more modernization) in the next GT, instead of the PS1 ones! It's not until GTS that Kaz addressed this, but they tried to make a new kind of world in GTS' menu, aka, the digital (internet) world instead of real ones with the menu resembling websites and XMB on PlayStation menu.

Didn't exlain their absence in GT5-GT6 though. Was legitimately disappointed when seeing GT5 not having them before it's released. And it seemingly wasn't just me as shown here!

Last edited:
Wow, after reading this thread extensively, I am impressed at some of the talented people that are giving life to ideas for the GUI to Gran Turismo 7. Some truly cool designs and ideas!

I look forward to sharing some boxart I have made for GT7 in this thread or a new one. :gtplanet:👍

View attachment 925326

Looks good. Looks kinda like GT5's dealership menu. Pretty good.

Back