Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

And they confirmed map menu for GT7 recently! Now I hope GT will implement Free Roam mode, using the map menu as the setting (you can still visit the places like Special Events this way). Also I hope GT7 implements GTS' Top Screen when going into other menus as a shortcut to anywhere else.... just like GT1-GT2's GT Mode shortcut.

K6fM3AP

Good to see that the GT map interface is back, as a big fan of the previous GT maps.

This UI one is more for the fun of it, rather than to be realistic. Aiming for simplicity and the nostalgic look was in priority, but with some modern twist and features. More to come.

Startup Screen and Main Menu.
gtmainmenu2.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
GT logo, flags, blue abstract background.

Last edited:
Good to see that the GT map interface is back, as a big fan of the previous GT maps.

This UI one is more for the fun of it, rather than to be realistic. Aiming for simplicity and the nostalgic look was in priority, but with some modern twist and features. More to come.
gtmainmenu2.jpg

Inspired by "Formula One: Built to Win" game from 1990 for NES.
GT logo / flags / abstract background from google image search.
I want the city to be utilized as more than just menu background. Free roam in it though it's probably unlikely.

This is a concept video! It's not official. Well, the race itself is, but I made the menus up. Aside from the race menu GUI I created, everything belongs to the video "Gran Turismo 7 Announcement Trailer" uploaded by Gran Turismo TV on YouTube.
Hope you like this concept! I made it all in one go, because I have nothing better to do

Toyota Car Dealer Menu - Toyota Buy Car Menu.
gtmainmenu2.jpg

Icon and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Home icon, car icon, buy car icon, tune shop icon, car settings icon, flag icon, Supra logo.
Supra images from Petrol Supply Co.
For some reason your fan arts reminds me GBA games...
BTW, a good name would be "Gran Turismo Advance"

Last edited:
It's been a while, but I got inspired to do my own menu designing. This is an attempt to try to keep the abstract map designs from the older GT games, but make them easy to navigate. I just made the city map a grid, like New York City. I also brought back the shortcut menus from GT1 & 2.

The appearance of the map and icons will likely change. The Brand Central and GT League icons for instance were made in a rush.
gran_turismo_fanmade_main_menu_design_by_randomgamer31_ddzdudt-fullview.jpg

For some reason your fan arts reminds me GBA games...
BTW, a good name would be "Gran Turismo Advance"
My aim was for simple and nostalgic look. Gran Turismo Advance sounds good to me. A collaboration between PD and
Nintendo would be interesting to say the least.

My Garage.
gtmenumygarage.jpg

Home icon, car icon
Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II image from www.petrolsupplyco.com

Last edited:
GT Store - Mileage Points Shop
gtmenugtstore.jpg

Home icon, car icon, Keiichi Tsuchiya racing suits.
Porsche 911 RWB Stella Artois image from www.petrolsupplyco.com
Toyota AE86-Crystal Body Yokohama image from www.jokerthisdesigns.com
Vintage rims image from www.petrolified.com
Gran Turismo Operative System™ - Build 1231
1994 - 1997 Hallitrd Corporation©, All rights reserved.
:lol:

Loading Race... / Gameplay
gtmainmenu2.jpg

Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 / MotoGamesTV youtube screenshot.
Images and icons are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Gran Turismo icon, Dragon Trail Gardens track, oil can icon, handbrake icon, lights icon, steering wheel, McLaren blueprint.

Last edited:
I would prefer menu response time over anything. So As few pictures as possible. :)
It doesn't depend on how dull and boring the menus are because GT3 has fast loading times. While GT3's layout isn't my favorite (not the most clean or neat structurally IMO), it's not the simple one and there's clear effort in designing it too.

Yeah, but GT3 is hideous and empty. :)
I liked GT1 the most. Even on PS1 (almost) no loading times. Given how many times we need to click on everything in every GT game, response time is the most importatn thing :) (on PS5 with SSD it can surely be a little nicer than then :) )

Yeah, but GT3 is hideous and empty. :)
I liked GT1 the most. Even on PS1 (almost) no loading times. Given how many times we need to click on everything in every GT game, response time is the most importatn thing :) (on PS5 with SSD it can surely be a little nicer than then :) )
GT1's loading time to me was the worst (sometimes going to race just left the game permanently on black screen) that I almost left GT to dust. Or probably the problem was in the CD.

GT1's loading time to me was the worst (sometimes going to race just left the game permanently on black screen) that I almost left GT to dust. Or probably the problem was in the CD.
never had this problem. But i was not talking about loading a race track. I was talking about moving menus like dealerships, garage, tuning shop screens etc. Loading a race surely must take some time on 2x speed CD reader. Your cd or laser were most likely short before dying.

Latest Posts

Back