Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Having taken part in similar threads over the years on GTP, and seen the fantastic response and work by members, I would like to see what ideas we have for the GT7 UI on PS4.

All aspects of the UI are welcome and I am interested in seeing what people think could be done with the Track Pad.

This is of course open to all members but I would especially like to invite @Earth, @shawtyoner and @glassjaw as they contributed brilliantly in the past. Let us see what you have guys.

MAX DIMENSIONS 1920 x 1080

I will get us started...

Honestly, this is amazing. It looks heavily influenced by the GT6's UI. It's hard to believe it's 'fake'

@Hallitrd why do you keep on making these? I mean, you know that the game's ui won't look anything like this.
tenor.gif

Another GT7 90's UI. My aiming is for simplicity and nostalgic look. More to come.

Startup Screens
gtscei2.jpg

gtps.jpg

Icons and images are from google image search. Some with minor modification.
Sony logo, PS logo, text.

@Hallitrd why do you keep on making these? I mean, you know that the game's ui won't look anything like this.
To answer your question, I will just quote myself.

And I will just quote the title of this thread "Gran Turismo 7 and Gran Turismo Sport User Interface Fan Art" These games have nothing to do with the 90's but okay
The thread doesn't preclude the fan art from being 90's inspired. I get people wouldn't want GT7 to look like these, but I still think they are cool in thier retro way.

Hallitrd loving your work dude, keep it up despite all the naysayers. Don't you think you know what would be cool ala Namco style, that Polyphony go and make mini-games in this RETRO style to play in-between menu loads and race loading and FIA menus, would be a fun way to past the time.

For example you could have a little retro drift challenge while getting ready before a rally race course or a quick draggy race before a race in this retro style while the game quick loads on the pS5.

ZEE
Hallitrd loving your work dude, keep it up despite all the naysayers. Don't you think you know what would be cool ala Namco style, that Polyphony go and make mini-games in this RETRO style to play in-between menu loads and race loading and FIA menus, would be a fun way to past the time.

For example you could have a little retro drift challenge while getting ready before a rally race course or a quick draggy race before a race in this retro style while the game quick loads on the pS5.
Thanks, much appreciated. Those mini-games are interesting idea. Of course full version GT game in retro style would be my dream, but to be realistic, I know it's not not going to happen.

Latest Posts

Back