Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Except that I didn't want it to just be standard cars, I figured since PD dropped that category system in GT6. I just meshed the older premiums with the older standards.

Anyway, I scrapped this idea when GT6 came out since I sort of liked how PD decided to make all of the cars available to buy like in Forza.
OK. During the development of GT6, did you the montage for Mitsubishi only, right?

This is just a first glimpse to what I'm doing.

I have some menus already finnished but I'll post them after I finnish the "My Home" page. :)

I still have to design all the icons and make some adjustments.

As you can see, in the background of the main menu, would be showing the car you currently are driving in various environments. And once you see a nice view (either from the interior or the exterior of your vehicle) you can hide the menus and take a shot. :)

Another new features are in the "way".
I'm aware that what I'm doing is an "utopic" GranTurismo game. But hey, it's just for fun.

OK. During the development of GT6, did you the montage for Mitsubishi only, right?
Yeah, I designed a Mitsubishi menu as an example of what the menu would be like.

Though, I might try that idea again as well as another old dealership idea I had.

Yeah, I don't designed a Mitsubishi menu as an example of what the menu would be like.

Though, I might try that idea again as well as another old dealership idea I had.
Good idea. You can try this again so we can see your Mitsubishi dealership. ;)

A few quick event tiles:

1901d9db-e56d-4ecd-9b27-687d460487a4_zps8d595cbc.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zpsc15f4d6e.jpg

Finnished my first UI screen (it's 1/3 of the entire menu).

I'll leave it here for now.

Without Background

Some icons are originals, some are from the inernet, some were manipulated. The idea is for the icons to be in movment (like .gifs) while the cursor is above them.

Last edited:
Nice work guys, hope to see more, here is my contribution, it's a full screen mode for GTauto, these same options would be available in Gallery view:

523123123123.png

night.png

red.png

I am also going to make an icon pack with the buttons I've used and upload them, they include Playstation buttons, command buttons, Paint chips (from GT4, 5 and 6,) GTauto and the GT Association Logo.

Quoted from the GamesTM Magazine interview.

So does this mean that the UI look could have been a whole load better? My faith in GT7 is starting to grow now.

I was glad when I've read this, it would be the only explanation as why we gone from the gorgeous design in GT5: Prologue, to a good design in GT5, altough some areas looked rushed (for example the track selection screen) and then in GT6 where everything it's very very simple, I guess that was the only choice they had to improve the loading times, in my opinion huge part of the charm comes from the menus, after GT5 I was expecting a beautiful, original design in 6, and we all know they have some very talented graphic designers in PD:

Skip to 00:50 for the menu and:

also the UI sounds in 4 are very very good, I suppose that Isamu Ohira was in charge of them, because since he's gone they changed quite a bit, for example that sound that plays when you choose Arcade Mode is epic.

Yet I revamped my car selection menu for the dealership. I tried making it look neater and resized a few areas such as the car tabs. I now decided that maybe the dealership menus should have a themed background based on the manufacture. Though, I still kinda rushed it since I have the PP of the DB5 a bit high and the render of the V12 Vantage '11 isn't completely clean.
GT7_Aston Martin Dealership.png

Note: Part of me does kinda want to make more dealership menus, just to show my ideal GT7 car list, but I could save those for myself or for a wishlist thread.

Last edited:
Car Showroom Design - Version 1.0

BMW M5 Showroom_GT7.png

The "Explore Car" option simply allows the player to have a better look at the car, it's GT6's gallery view, but now with control of the camera. The player would also be allowed to look at the interior and possibly the engine. I didn't like having all of the car specs laid out the way it was in GT6's showroom screen, so it's now an option to open up. The description will talk about the car's history & development. A player would be able to test drive any car they want in GT6 on a small selection of courses.

Making a new version of the menu, and whatever car you're using is the one that you see in the background. WIP, not finished. My original idea was to have the words become untransparent and the menu side to become colored as you hover over it, but only one of those things happened. Icons that are hovered over will become filled with white or will glow.
wNKV8XN.png

Latest Posts

Back