Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by Scuderia Paul, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Harsk100

Harsk100

OK. During the development of GT6, did you the montage for Mitsubishi only, right?

2. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

This is just a first glimpse to what I'm doing.

I have some menus already finnished but I'll post them after I finnish the "My Home" page. :)

I still have to design all the icons and make some adjustments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, in the background of the main menu, would be showing the car you currently are driving in various environments. And once you see a nice view (either from the interior or the exterior of your vehicle) you can hide the menus and take a shot. :)

Another new features are in the "way".
    I'm aware that what I'm doing is an "utopic" GranTurismo game. But hey, it's just for fun.

Connectz, ss3, ScotteDawg and 25 others like this.
  3. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Yeah, I designed a Mitsubishi menu as an example of what the menu would be like.

Though, I might try that idea again as well as another old dealership idea I had.

Harsk100 likes this.
  4. Harsk100

Harsk100

Good idea. You can try this again so we can see your Mitsubishi dealership. ;)

5. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

A few quick event tiles:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Harsk100

Harsk100

Nice pictures, Roflwaffle. :tup:

7. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Yeah, I'm not doing that.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  8. Duphman

Duphman

I will never understand why Polyphony dropped the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue UI. It was the cleanest and the most "to the point". Its only flaw was that Standards would look atrocious in it, but that would be more cause to just get rid of the things.

[​IMG]

Jco176, VelocityX, Lucas and 15 others like this.
  9. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

A Gran Turismo 2 Inspired dealership menu. Which reminds me, I need to go back to photo travel and make some more pictures for certain cars.
    Dodge Dealership Classic.png

10. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Finnished my first UI screen (it's 1/3 of the entire menu).

I'll leave it here for now.

[​IMG]

Without Background

[​IMG]

Some icons are originals, some are from the inernet, some were manipulated. The idea is for the icons to be in movment (like .gifs) while the cursor is above them.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  11. titleguy1

titleguy1

GT Auto Part 1: Inspired by GT4 and GT5 versions.
    [​IMG]
    The one in the middle column, second to the right is PDI/GT wheels. Sorry.
    (Note the right arrow on the side)

12. masterrugalm

masterrugalm

Nice work guys, hope to see more, here is my contribution, it's a full screen mode for GTauto, these same options would be available in Gallery view:

523123123123.png

night.png

red.png

I am also going to make an icon pack with the buttons I've used and upload them, they include Playstation buttons, command buttons, Paint chips (from GT4, 5 and 6,) GTauto and the GT Association Logo.

13. masterrugalm

masterrugalm

I was glad when I've read this, it would be the only explanation as why we gone from the gorgeous design in GT5: Prologue, to a good design in GT5, altough some areas looked rushed (for example the track selection screen) and then in GT6 where everything it's very very simple, I guess that was the only choice they had to improve the loading times, in my opinion huge part of the charm comes from the menus, after GT5 I was expecting a beautiful, original design in 6, and we all know they have some very talented graphic designers in PD:

Skip to 00:50 for the menu and:

also the UI sounds in 4 are very very good, I suppose that Isamu Ohira was in charge of them, because since he's gone they changed quite a bit, for example that sound that plays when you choose Arcade Mode is epic.

14. Ninners

Ninners

That is brilliant Rofl! :tup:

15. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

First Speacial Event: "Isle of Man TT"

[​IMG]

...​

16. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

This is probably one of the most "wanted" features of GT gamers. And probably won't make it into the game... I hope I'm wrong though. It would be brilliant!

[​IMG]

...​

17. Neddo

Neddo

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could never even draw something like this let alone design with photoshop!

18. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Yet I revamped my car selection menu for the dealership. I tried making it look neater and resized a few areas such as the car tabs. I now decided that maybe the dealership menus should have a themed background based on the manufacture. Though, I still kinda rushed it since I have the PP of the DB5 a bit high and the render of the V12 Vantage '11 isn't completely clean.
    GT7_Aston Martin Dealership.png

Note: Part of me does kinda want to make more dealership menus, just to show my ideal GT7 car list, but I could save those for myself or for a wishlist thread.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
    ProjectF, Tesla_Fan_97, Earth and 4 others like this.
  19. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Thanks mate. :)

20. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Love the work @zzz_pt. Your Isle of Man piece is particularly stylish. Keep it up.

21. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

My Rally menu is finally completed! To be honest, I'm baffled that PD couldn't come up with enough events that were rally oriented in GT6, they use to be so good at that.
    Rally Events Menu_GT7.png

22. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Thank you Paul :) I started to design all icons from scratch. I want everything to be made by me and to have the same design "language".

Keep it up guys!

TayeezSA likes this.
  23. Castrol96

Castrol96

Just a very quick job, based on after completing a challenge. Before revealing the car

[​IMG]

24. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Car Showroom Design - Version 1.0

BMW M5 Showroom_GT7.png

The "Explore Car" option simply allows the player to have a better look at the car, it's GT6's gallery view, but now with control of the camera. The player would also be allowed to look at the interior and possibly the engine. I didn't like having all of the car specs laid out the way it was in GT6's showroom screen, so it's now an option to open up. The description will talk about the car's history & development. A player would be able to test drive any car they want in GT6 on a small selection of courses.

25. Harsk100

Harsk100

The car in this image, is the Mini Cooper S'07, right?

Castrol96 likes this.
  26. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

I'm having fun with this. I revised my Home Page design.
    GT7 Home Menu V2.0.png

27. Castrol96

Castrol96

Yeah, guess it is.

28. titleguy1

titleguy1

Making a new version of the menu, and whatever car you're using is the one that you see in the background. WIP, not finished. My original idea was to have the words become untransparent and the menu side to become colored as you hover over it, but only one of those things happened. Icons that are hovered over will become filled with white or will glow.
    [​IMG]

29. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

jBhIpS and Ameer67 like this.
  30. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Plus the Audi R18 TDI picture is mine which I find quite flattering.
    :O

AJHG1000 and LJ12 like this.