Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

The 2nd page of the Aston Martin Dealer.
GT7_Aston Martin Dealership 2.png

Toyota Dealership - page 2 (WIP). I had a page one, but I messed it up on accident.
GT7_Toyota Dealership 2.png

I want to make either an Arcade Mode menu or main dealership design next, but I can't think of a design yet.

Last edited:
A sample from my "license" icons. :)

View attachment 250372

I've been using Illustrator. It's so much faster to use vectors instead of pixels! I'm doing everything in Ai and then I'll use Ps to make some "enhancements" and the sections with images.​
You're great at these! Keep 'em coming 👍

I'm building another image concept for the list of potential manufacturers in the dealership section, stay tuned! 👍
That's cool. And after the manufacturers, please do not forget to build an image concept of list of potential cars of each manufacturers! :)

Of each manufacturer? Seeing as though this is a thread to display our UI concepts as opposed to our car wishlists I think one will suffice.
Yes, each manufacturer. I do not mean any offense to UI concepts and neither to our car wishlists. I actually want to show all my cars of my imaginary car dealerships because I was inspired by RandomGuy17's montages. He was the inspiration for my works of Bugatti and Toyota.

Yes, each manufacturer. I do not mean any offense to UI concepts and neither to our car wishlists. I actually want to show all my cars of my imaginary car dealerships because I was inspired by RandomGuy17's montages. He was the inspiration for my works of Bugatti and Toyota.
Well, that can't be the case all of the time though. The idea of the thread as previously said is to show U.I. designs, not just show what cars you want to see in a GT6 dealership. All I can say is that we probably should tone it down.

Anyway, I think I know what menu to design next. I'm just going to look around for inspiration before getting right to it.

Dealership - Manufacture Select V1.0

For my design, I have it so that a player can just click on a tab at the top for if they simply want to switch regions or immediately pick the manufacture they want to go to. The L1 & R1 buttons now just have the player go to another page that will layout another set of manufactures to choose from. I figured that this would reduce the annoyance of menu scrolling.
GT7_Dealerhship design V1.png

Umm... Here's Mazda's Lineup (was too lazy to look up more new models).
2wcn11x.png

Nice, I also see that you went with a GT1/GT2 based car lineup system aswell. It looks very clean and sleek, definitely better than my design.

Dealership - Manufacture Select V1.0

For my design, I have it so that a player can just click on a tab at the top for if they simply want to switch regions or immediately pick the manufacture they want to go to. The L1 & R1 buttons now just have the player go to another page that will layout another set of manufactures to choose from. I figured that this would reduce the annoyance of menu scrolling.
View attachment 250580

Nice, I also see that you went with a GT1/GT2 based car lineup system aswell. It looks very clean and sleek, definitely better than my design.
Thanks! You have a good placement of your, uh, buttons(?). It gives a rather clean and simple format.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASSIC DEALERSHIPS: For this menu I've used the same layout from GT6 dealerships, I've added shortcuts for the paint selection + a check mark indicating which paints you own, if a paint cannot be acquired a cross is displayed instead.

View attachment 250667

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAR INFO: not much to say just a note about the design; the background is a blacked out Showroom, so the car in the background keeps rotating. UP / DOWN buttons to scroll the page, in this image they're blacked out since the screen is displaying the full car description.

View attachment 250666

CUSTOM THEMES: Customizable UI, design parts can be changed individually (Clock, Buttons, Backgrounds, etc.)

TEST DRIVE: I've added the test drive from the GT Academy, test drive is only available in GTArena in a special "slalom" layout. EDIT: I thought of a way of preventing people from doing "funny" stuff during a test drive, if you wreck the car, you have to pay a fee, if you don't have credits, they'll be automatically deducted when you have the cash, and you are not allowed to test drive in that dealership for one day.

NOT FOR SALE: another old feature, this special cars are unlocked by completing specific manufacturer events, once you get the gift car, this cars are available for purchase, also this special cars have an special one-make race when unlocked.

SPECIAL DISSCOUNTS: Special disscounts are offered in dealerships for completing a manufacturer event or a specific challenge, some dealerships don't have this feature (SEMA cars or dealerships with just one car,) S License is required to play this events.

ACQUIRING LICENSES: Since I think not many of us like doing the licenses tests all over again, the system checks for trophy info from the previous game and unlocks the corresponding licenses, a car with a special livery is awarded for achieving an S license using this option, gift cars for each test are not awarded, though, so you need to unlock them by completing the tests.

Last edited:
So went a bit more deep this time!

Did a little hint of GT3 dealership into the mix this time!

fcoeox.jpg

2mhi68.jpg

CLASSIC DEALERSHIPS: For this menu I've used the same layout from GT6 dealerships, I've added shortcuts for the paint selection + a check mark indicating which paints you own, if a paint cannot be acquired a cross is displayed instead.

View attachment 250667

CAR INFO: not much to say just a note about the design; the background is a blacked out Showroom, so the car in the background keeps rotating. UP / DOWN buttons to scroll the page, in this image they're blacked out since the screen is displaying the full car description.

View attachment 250666

CUSTOM THEMES: Customizable UI, design parts can be changed individually (Clock, Buttons, Backgrounds, etc.)

TEST DRIVE: I've added the test drive from the GT Academy, test drive is only available in GTArena in a special "slalom" layout. EDIT: I thought of a way of preventing people from doing "funny" stuff during a test drive, if you wreck the car, you have to pay a fee, if you don't have credits, they'll be automatically deducted when you have the cash, and you are not allowed to test drive in that dealership for one day.

NOT FOR SALE: another old feature, this special cars are unlocked by completing specific manufacturer events, once you get the gift car, this cars are available for purchase, also this special cars have an special one-make race when unlocked.

SPECIAL DISSCOUNTS: Special disscounts are offered in dealerships for completing a manufacturer event or a specific challenge, some dealerships don't have this feature (SEMA cars or dealerships with just one car,) S License is required to play this events.

ACQUIRING LICENSES: Since I think not many of us like doing the licenses tests all over again, the system checks for trophy info from the previous game and unlocks the corresponding licenses, a car with a special livery is awarded for achieving an S license using this option, gift cars for each test are not awarded, though, so you need to unlock them by completing the tests.

Man, you just hit me with nostalgia.

I haven't really been on the computer that much, but I promise a finished version of my menu will come out very soon. Anyways, great job everyone! Looks way more professional than mine xD

Back