Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 7' started by Scuderia Paul, Oct 4, 2014.

1. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

The 2nd page of the Aston Martin Dealer.
    GT7_Aston Martin Dealership 2.png

Toyota Dealership - page 2 (WIP). I had a page one, but I messed it up on accident.
    GT7_Toyota Dealership 2.png

I want to make either an Arcade Mode menu or main dealership design next, but I can't think of a design yet.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. TayeezSA

TayeezSA

I forgot to remember, This dude made his own UI music concepts for GT6 sometime back. I dunno if he still pays attention to his Youtube but I'll leave these here for inspiration.
    I particularly like Twilight Emission and Changing Lanes

3. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Arcade Mode Menu V1.0

GT7_Arcade Mode.png

4. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

A sample from my "license" icons. :)

licensesample.png

I've been using Illustrator. It's so much faster to use vectors instead of pixels! I'm doing everything in Ai and then I'll use Ps to make some "enhancements" and the sections with images.​

5. LJ12

LJ12

You're great at these! Keep 'em coming :tup:

6. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

Massive image size. Oh well. Here's my attempt. Wanted to go back to the roots of GT2 with the East, West, North, and South Cities.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    o000o, GT_Alex74, ProjectF and 17 others like this.
  7. Harsk100

Harsk100

Nice image of dealership! I would like to see what manufacturer and cars contain in East City section.

Grandea GTR likes this.
  8. Legro

Legro

Why am I not surprised? :p

9. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

I'm building another image concept for the list of potential manufacturers in the dealership section, stay tuned! :tup:

Harsk100 likes this.
  10. Harsk100

Harsk100

That's cool. And after the manufacturers, please do not forget to build an image concept of list of potential cars of each manufacturers! :)

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Of each manufacturer? Seeing as though this is a thread to display our UI concepts as opposed to our car wishlists I think one will suffice.

mrnascar242424, zzz_pt and Harsk100 like this.
  12. Harsk100

Harsk100

Yes, each manufacturer. I do not mean any offense to UI concepts and neither to our car wishlists. I actually want to show all my cars of my imaginary car dealerships because I was inspired by RandomGuy17's montages. He was the inspiration for my works of Bugatti and Toyota.

13. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

East City Car Dealership uploaded!
    [​IMG]

14. Harsk100

Harsk100

Thank you. As I said, I would like to see cars in your montages of each dealership. (Not an order. It is just an request) ;)

Grandea GTR likes this.
  15. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

I'll try to get as much as I can :tup:

Harsk100 likes this.
  16. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Well, that can't be the case all of the time though. The idea of the thread as previously said is to show U.I. designs, not just show what cars you want to see in a GT6 dealership. All I can say is that we probably should tone it down.

Anyway, I think I know what menu to design next. I'm just going to look around for inspiration before getting right to it.

17. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

Umm... Here's Mazda's Lineup (was too lazy to look up more new models).
    [​IMG]

18. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Dealership - Manufacture Select V1.0

For my design, I have it so that a player can just click on a tab at the top for if they simply want to switch regions or immediately pick the manufacture they want to go to. The L1 & R1 buttons now just have the player go to another page that will layout another set of manufactures to choose from. I figured that this would reduce the annoyance of menu scrolling.
    GT7_Dealerhship design V1.png

Nice, I also see that you went with a GT1/GT2 based car lineup system aswell. It looks very clean and sleek, definitely better than my design.

19. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

Thanks! You have a good placement of your, uh, buttons(?). It gives a rather clean and simple format.

20. masterrugalm

masterrugalm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLASSIC DEALERSHIPS: For this menu I've used the same layout from GT6 dealerships, I've added shortcuts for the paint selection + a check mark indicating which paints you own, if a paint cannot be acquired a cross is displayed instead.

View attachment 250667

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAR INFO: not much to say just a note about the design; the background is a blacked out Showroom, so the car in the background keeps rotating. UP / DOWN buttons to scroll the page, in this image they're blacked out since the screen is displaying the full car description.

View attachment 250666

CUSTOM THEMES: Customizable UI, design parts can be changed individually (Clock, Buttons, Backgrounds, etc.)

TEST DRIVE: I've added the test drive from the GT Academy, test drive is only available in GTArena in a special "slalom" layout. EDIT: I thought of a way of preventing people from doing "funny" stuff during a test drive, if you wreck the car, you have to pay a fee, if you don't have credits, they'll be automatically deducted when you have the cash, and you are not allowed to test drive in that dealership for one day.

NOT FOR SALE: another old feature, this special cars are unlocked by completing specific manufacturer events, once you get the gift car, this cars are available for purchase, also this special cars have an special one-make race when unlocked.

SPECIAL DISSCOUNTS: Special disscounts are offered in dealerships for completing a manufacturer event or a specific challenge, some dealerships don't have this feature (SEMA cars or dealerships with just one car,) S License is required to play this events.

ACQUIRING LICENSES: Since I think not many of us like doing the licenses tests all over again, the system checks for trophy info from the previous game and unlocks the corresponding licenses, a car with a special livery is awarded for achieving an S license using this option, gift cars for each test are not awarded, though, so you need to unlock them by completing the tests.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  21. masterrugalm

masterrugalm

I love your license plates, are you planning on doing all of them?

22. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

So went a bit more deep this time!

Did a little hint of GT3 dealership into the mix this time!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Man, you just hit me with nostalgia.

23. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Thanks mate. :) I will. I have some UI menu screens already. But I want to present them all at once.

Thank you masterrugalm. :cheers: Yes, I have all of them.

Neddo, Harsk100 and LJ12 like this.
  24. Stylel_Code

Stylel_Code (Banned)

Amazing, this thread is amazing. PD has to subscribe to this thread NOW! Keep them coming, it's awesome :drool: !

25. zzz_pt

zzz_pt

Just to tease :lol:

iconsample.png

One of the icons from my "A-Spec / Amateur" races menu.

26. CarGamingBlog

CarGamingBlog

Wow these works are incredible!

27. titleguy1

titleguy1

I haven't really been on the computer that much, but I promise a finished version of my menu will come out very soon. Anyways, great job everyone! Looks way more professional than mine xD

28. All Your Base

All Your Base

Very crappy pre-race menu I whooped up in a 2007 version of MS Paint (using a Toshiba netbook). I promise it will be better when I get my hands on a better computer, as well as a better photo editing software.

gt7 pre race crappy.PNG

29. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Where's the Polyphony 001 and 002? :)

mrnascar242424 and Harsk100 like this.
  30. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

WANT :drool:

mrnascar242424 likes this.