Gran Turismo 7 and GT Sport User Interface Fan Art

Yes, I have other ideas. How can I make the pictures of cars look better than these pictures which are currently in my montages? Is because I cannot find miniatures of cars with good quality and cannot neither play GT6 due to ilness of my PS3.
You still don't know how to do that? Pfft, you don't need to play GT6 to get screen shots of the renders. You just look up a GT6 video showing a dealership, have the quality settings to the highest setting, go to full screen, and then screenshot the menu screen with the cars you want. You press "print screen" or "prt sc" to make a screenshot. You then can paste your picture somewhere. I for instance, always paste my screenshots in MSPaint and save the file.

Another thing you can do is go to a car website and just drag their car renders into a file on your computer. That's how I get the BMW renders.

I'll try to improve it, bit by bit. For majority of cars, I couldn't determine the price. These montages were done in paint.net because I can't get an full version of Photoshop CS6 :(

But thanks for your advices anyway. :cheers:
Ah, you were using paint.net. That explains a bit. Well like the other guy said, just give gimp a try. That's what I've been using this entire time. Once you get use to it, it becomes quite an easy program to use.

Yes, I have other ideas. How can I make the pictures of cars look better than these pictures which are currently in my montages? Is because I cannot find miniatures of cars with good quality and cannot neither play GT6 due to ilness of my PS3.

I'll try to improve it, bit by bit. For majority of cars, I couldn't determine the price. These montages were done in paint.net because I can't get an full version of Photoshop CS6 :(

But thanks for your advices anyway. :cheers:

First step is to not squash the car pictures, and also hace the cars at the same angle, look at mine for example.. Well i modeled and rendered the cars myself so ita obvious I'd have them all at the exact same angle XD. But yeah, try to not squash them and more similar angles.

First step is to not squash the car pictures, and also hace the cars at the same angle, look at mine for example.. Well i modeled and rendered the cars myself so ita obvious I'd have them all at the exact same angle XD. But yeah, try to not squash them and more similar angles.
OK. But in what program you modeled the cars?

I have an interesting request, inspired by Scuderia Paul's great work.

Since 2005 and the release of GT4, I've been wanting Race Mod to return, and it did in GT5 - barely. Along with that, I've been pondering a Tuner Mod which would allow anyone to make specific tuner cars in the game, like the R1 Titan S2000. And there are a lot of tuner cars out in the auto world I'd like to see.

As a few others have posted, I kind of like having the liveries of race cars a selectable option rather than having them listed per car. It does tidy up the dealership a little and still gives you the opportunity to own "that car" you like. So, how about the same thing for race modding and making tuner cars? Pick any car, but how about something sexy that could be a FIA GT racer, like a BMW, Mercedes, Ford GT, Ferrari F430 or something. Then you get a very nice menu, something like this for Race Mod:
  • League and Class (WTCC, FIA GT, USTCC, (etc), User Defined)
  • Engine power and Aspiration (all selections must fit league and class specifications)
  • Exhaust system
  • Chassis width and Wheelbase
  • Drivetrain and Differentials
  • Transmission (fixed ratio, fully variable)
  • Suspension and Brakes
  • Weight reduction and reinforcement
  • Aerokit selection
  • Livery (league licensed, template, user)
Create car

This is what I'd love to see in GT7. Someone want to take a swipe at that? :)

Blender, but you wouldn't want to go model cars just for putting them in this UI Concept thing XD, the cars I put in there total to about a year's work.
Yes, it takes a really big time to model an car. For PD, it takes 6 months to model a car. That's why I use cropped pictures because I actually tried to make my montages simple as possible with a bit of nostalgia style but also maintaining the GT6 style.

Y'see, I always have these great ideas when I make fake or predicting artwork for certain things. Also, they always come out way worse than I expect... As shown here!
pkk1WHA.png
R4FRRy0.png

(Credit to those who took the pictures)
EDIT: #PhotoShopFurLeifHuehuehue
EDIT 2: I changed the picture a tiny bit, it's cleaner.

Last edited:
Y'see, I always have these great ideas when I make fake or predicting artwork for certain things. Also, they always come out way worse than I expect... As shown here!
pkk1WHA.png

(Credit to those who took the pictures)
EDIT: #PhotoShopFurLeifHuehuehue

Great job, looks very nice! simplistic design always works out beautifully. Theres one thing that bothers me though... "Photo Travel" is bit blurry :irked:

I really like how this one came out, but it's also really cluttered...
First of all nice work @titleguy1.

To help with reducing the clutter you should only put in one unit of each measurement. Use either Millimetres or Inches and KG or LB for example. Also, reduce the Nissan and GT-R logos and put one on the right side.

Fair play for removing all reflections from the car. I have done it twice for another project and it is a hugely time consuming and tedious task.

It is nice to see somebody else use the Options button instead of Start. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
@Scuderia Paul

Where did you find all those manufacturer badges/logos? Brands Of The World? Thank you :)

I'm doing a UI concept for GT7 as well. I'll be sharing the progress later this week.

@Scuderia Paul

Where did you find all those manufacturer badges/logos? Brands Of The World? Thank you :)

I'm doing a UI concept for GT7 as well. I'll be sharing the progress later this week.
I have built up a library of hi-res logos over time. The overwhelming majority are just Googled, and .png'd where required, while I got a couple direct from the manufacturer when I could not find a large enough image to keep.

I had to build some of Gillet Automobiles and Rocket Car Company as I could not find a satisfactory one anywhere. If you need some assets just ask and I will try help.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with @zzz_pt.

I have built up a library of hi-res logos over time. The overwhelming majority are just Googled, and .png'd where required, while I got a couple direct from the manufacturer when I could not find a large enough image to keep.

I had to build some of Gillet Automobiles and Rocket Car Company as I could not find a satisfactory one anywhere. If you need some assets just ask and I will try help.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with @zzz_pt.
I would like to see your montages of car dealerships. 👍

Yes, but it's from Aston Martin and these images have duplicated V12 Vantage GT3's. I think that Aston Martin dealership's montage should have more cars apart from GT3. One Vantage V12 GT3 is enough.
The reason I duplicated the V12 Vantage GT3 is because my OCD simply would not allow me to have cars which were not at the same angle. I feel sad admiting that but it is the truth!

Yes, but it's from Aston Martin and these images have duplicated V12 Vantage GT3's. I think that Aston Martin dealership's montage should have more cars apart from GT3. One Vantage V12 GT3 is enough.
It shows how the UI would look like. As far as I understand this wasn't "Cars in GT7 dealerships using your custom UI thread".

The reason I duplicated the V12 Vantage GT3 is because my OCD simply would not allow me to have cars which were not at the same angle. I feel sad admiting that but it is the truth!
That's a shame... But it is also boring to have the same car in a dealership montage. In my Toyota Dealership montage, I tried to get the best quality possible of miniature cars, but unfortunately, I couldn't make it. I'll try to fix it ASAP. I tried to have an GT6 structure, but also putting the different cars. Sadly, I couldn't find the cars of same angle! :(

But I'll try to get GIMP and fix it.

That's a shame... But it is also boring to have the same car in a dealership montage. In my Toyota Dealership montage, I tried to get the best quality possible of miniature cars, but unfortunately, I couldn't make it. I'll try to fix it ASAP. I tried to have an GT6 structure, but also putting the different cars. Sadly, I couldn't find the cars of same angle! :(

But I'll try to get GIMP and fix it.

It's more pleasing to the viewer as @Scuderia Paul did it.

I prefer looking at a clean image with 10 images of the same car than seeing a lot of cars in different resolutions, angles, etc. :)

I don't know if I'm gonna do a Dealership yet (probably yes) but I have a diferent idea in mind :P

That's a shame... But it is also boring to have the same car in a dealership montage...
I agree the duplication is unfortunate but the focus of this thread is the UI design and not to show specific cars.

Fair play to you for the amount of work you put to cropping your cars. That is seriously time-consuming for the amount of screens you have. Keep it up.
👍

I don't know if I'm gonna do a Dealership yet (probably yes) but I have a different idea in mind :P
Intriguing... If it is as good as your GT photos then it will be great.

I agree the duplication is unfortunate but the focus of this thread is the UI design and not to show specific cars.

Fair play to you for the amount of work you put to cropping your cars. That is seriously time-consuming for the amount of screens you have. Keep it up.
👍
Thanks Paul.

It's more pleasing to the viewer as @Scuderia Paul did it.

I prefer looking at a clean image with 10 images of the same car than seeing a lot of cars in different resolutions, angles, etc. :)

I don't know if I'm gonna do a Dealership yet (probably yes) but I have a diferent idea in mind :P
You can do a Dealership as long the picture is good... ;)

This was an older idea I had a year ago that I decided to create to see what it would look like.

GT7_Used Car Menu.png

Back when GT6 was still in development, I drew some menu screens of a "what-if" used car dealership. The idea was that it would show up only in car manufactures that had a lot of cars such as Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, & etc. So, it would sort of be like how the USD was in GT1 & GT2, but would have a GT5-inspired layout.

Nice! This is exactly the place that standard cars should have been in GT6! 👍
Except that I didn't want it to just be standard cars, I figured since PD dropped that category system in GT6. I just meshed the older premiums with the older standards.

Anyway, I scrapped this idea when GT6 came out since I sort of liked how PD decided to make all of the cars available to buy like in Forza.

Back