Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

So in the Spa 60-minute, in my experience the rain after sunrise is usually lighter than the overnight rain, so when it started, and was pretty light, I pitted for intermediates. Could hardly get up the Kemmel straight, and was off at Les Combes. Some 5 or 6 minute later, this is coming back to the pits to go full wets. :lol:

Sure hope this gets fixed soon!!!

52272028909_99a22cb8c7_b.jpg

Seeing this in the replay made me wonder if the AI is just as uninformed as we are... or are they just as dumb as they've always been?

Yeah, with the weather map bug, this race becomes very frustrating very quickly if you mis-judge the clouds.

The fact they still haven't fixed the UCD bug of not changing colours through the cycle is beyond a joke. I know someone will probably reply to just use the livery editor but this robs you of interior differences such as the Renault 5 Turbo and various other cars. Beyond all, it was working fine before one of these updates so why can't they just fix it? Either that or just have every colour available in the UCD - such an over complicated way of doing things for no reason.

The Audi R8 LMS '15 exhaust pipes (& some other stuff from the rear) are missing when driving the car but they are visible in the replay.
A little update on this. The R8 LMS '15 is still visually bugged 4 months later. Also it's not just the exhaust pipes that are missing from the car (when driving and in replay). The engine block is missing, front and rear tow hooks are missing, bonnet pins are missing, engine cover pins are missing, and the fuel filler cap is missing as well.

It's such a weird bug because when you pause the game while driving or pause the replay, the missing items return. Another weird thing about the bug is that in the replay the missing items are visible when watching via TV cam but as soon as you switch to chase cam the items disappear.

Also there is another annoying bug with the R8 LMS '15 and that bug is your livery not covering the side skirt on the right hand side of the car.

Last edited:
Gt7 bug

I’m not 100% sure but you could no longer pick pirelli tires sidewall and livery editor, The only way to keep Perelli tires on the car is if it had it and you do not change the stickers

Noticed similar bug with the steering controller as listed at official list with Logitech wheel.

Combination: controllers are Thrustmaster T300RS, TH8 RS, T3PA-PRO and car is Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64. Car steering on game is freezing about 30 degree angle for a while even steering wheel input is greater.

JTi
Noticed similar bug with the steering controller as listed at official list with Logitech wheel.

Combination: controllers are Thrustmaster T300RS, TH8 RS, T3PA-PRO and car is Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64. Car steering on game is freezing about 30 degree angle for a while even steering wheel input is greater.
Check ride height on the Shelby Daytona, if you drop it too much the tyres WILL rub the inside of the wheel wells and you will only see 30 degrees of turn, it happened to me with DS4 controller

Last edited:
Subject: CUSTOM LOBBY ONLINE ISSUE - INVISIBLE CARS

Yesterday, I tried creating a lobby to play with my dad (we both live in different provinces). When I was the host, he would be able to join the lobby (I'd see him on the list on the right), but when going on the track, he would see me but I wouldn't see him. And if I would be to crash into him, he would be hit (in his screen), but on mine, it's like nobody was there. And when I would try to "start the race", it would show an error saying that I can't start the race alone (even though he was listed on the right and were ready). We tried having him create the lobby instead, and it worked once, but then, any time we tried after that, I wasn't able to join the lobby and would get stuck in the loading screen. We tried for a few hours, and had only 1 successful race when he was the host, otherwise, it never worked after hours of trying.

To make sure it wasn't issues with our router or machine, we both reset our internet and our consoles, but it did not fix the issue. We verified and we are both on the latest software update for our console and on Gran Turismo 7 (1.19). He is on PS4 and I am on PS5. We also tried to create public and private lobby, trying various tracks, various configurations like weather, etc, but nothing worked. We also verified our internet connection and both our connections were working as intended (connected to PSN, nat 2).

We tried joining "meet" lobbies, and were able to join successfully on global or North America servers for various tracks, so we ended up improvising races in meet up lobbies instead. So meet lobbies are fine, but creating custom lobbies is having serious issues (potentially cross ps4/ps5 connections). We used to play every week with custom "father son" lobby, we must have played 20+ times like that, so this is most likely a recent issue.

IMPORTANT... they have changed some of their in game reflection logic I think. But unfortunately it has glitched LARGE FLAKES paint chips. They just show up as regular solid colors now. I had a tricked out Silvia looking flaky but now he's just a normal dude, hope they fix it

Subject: CUSTOM LOBBY ONLINE ISSUE - INVISIBLE CARS

Yesterday, I tried creating a lobby to play with my dad (we both live in different provinces). When I was the host, he would be able to join the lobby (I'd see him on the list on the right), but when going on the track, he would see me but I wouldn't see him. And if I would be to crash into him, he would be hit (in his screen), but on mine, it's like nobody was there. And when I would try to "start the race", it would show an error saying that I can't start the race alone (even though he was listed on the right and were ready). We tried having him create the lobby instead, and it worked once, but then, any time we tried after that, I wasn't able to join the lobby and would get stuck in the loading screen. We tried for a few hours, and had only 1 successful race when he was the host, otherwise, it never worked after hours of trying.

To make sure it wasn't issues with our router or machine, we both reset our internet and our consoles, but it did not fix the issue. We verified and we are both on the latest software update for our console and on Gran Turismo 7 (1.19). He is on PS4 and I am on PS5. We also tried to create public and private lobby, trying various tracks, various configurations like weather, etc, but nothing worked. We also verified our internet connection and both our connections were working as intended (connected to PSN, nat 2).

We tried joining "meet" lobbies, and were able to join successfully on global or North America servers for various tracks, so we ended up improvising races in meet up lobbies instead. So meet lobbies are fine, but creating custom lobbies is having serious issues (potentially cross ps4/ps5 connections). We used to play every week with custom "father son" lobby, we must have played 20+ times like that, so this is most likely a recent issue.
Hi yes this seems to be an issue with PS4/5 players, Ive read that this might work for now:-

" get everyone to cancel entry then, once the race list has just the players and no cars, everyone re enters and the race will start when you click the button."

Ive not tried it but others have said it works , so worth a go

Hey guys
On ps4, While doing daily races, I keep encountering errors CE-9003F7 and CE-210380, on a daily basis now. Sometimes 2 races in the row, sometimes on the 2nd race. Usually happens in the middle of a race .. I already reset my database and it still happens... any help would be really appreciated

Thanks

My game crashed something like 10 or more times yesterday. The usual blue screen while changing cars in an online happened, but that has been happening for a while now, but now the game seems to freeze on the saving screen after retuning to the main screen after exiting a time trial. Then it struggles to load the game again, I have to try several times, often getting (E-CE210610).

I cannot share a livery with the search tag 'liquimoly'. I get a message that says the search tag contains unsuitable language and cannot be used. What gives? I can use liquimoly and find other liveries in the showcase.

Attachments

• 16608909948136969777429404353431.jpg
    16608909948136969777429404353431.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 16
Can anyone help me understand why my car suddenly is in violation of regulations when setting

BOP=ON / Tuning = UNRESTRICTED

The game tells me the BHP and weight will be automatically adjusted and then prohibits entry because of the following criteria, and fails to mention the criteria!

The only thing I did to the car was load a style which included a wide body. Everything else is stock!

Can anyone help me understand why my car suddenly is in violation of regulations when setting

BOP=ON / Tuning = UNRESTRICTED

The game tells me the BHP and weight will be automatically adjusted and then prohibits entry because of the following criteria, and fails to mention the criteria!

The only thing I did to the car was load a style which included a wide body. Everything else is stock!
Screenshots of the issue would help. I suspect the wide body might be the issue though.

Just noticed something not really functional, just cosmetic. When changing from slicks to wets or vice versa, the tires portrayed in the pits when you stop are the same as what's currently on the car, not what you selected. The correct tires go on, it just doesn't show them in the pit stop.

Last edited:
Hi yes this seems to be an issue with PS4/5 players, Ive read that this might work for now:-

" get everyone to cancel entry then, once the race list has just the players and no cars, everyone re enters and the race will start when you click the button."

Ive not tried it but others have said it works , so worth a go
I has this issue with my kid, yesterday! We both have PS4
Screenshots of the issue would help. I suspect the wide body might be the issue though

Attachments

• tempImageZikXp3.png
    tempImageZikXp3.png
    480.8 KB · Views: 13
  • tempImage9FsYIt.png
    tempImage9FsYIt.png
    661.4 KB · Views: 14
  • tempImageQ8scYr.png
    tempImageQ8scYr.png
    537.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Usually it should flash red at the criteria that doesnt match the regulations, like this (tyres and category)
View attachment 1185113

Is yours a multiplayer lobby, or an event by the game itself?
It turns out that you cannot run a wide body car in a BOP lobby (even in the tuning is set to unrestricted and the PP limit is set to unlimited

This makes no sense to me but hey, that's PD for you!

Last edited:
a wide body car
As I suspected.

The images you provided were photographs of small portions of the screen, not "screenshots". PlayStation consoles (well, PS4 and PS5 generation) can capture the entire screen with a single button-press; ideally if you have an issue you should show the whole screen rather than little bits of it, so that people can help you more effectively. Video - which is also a matter of a couple of button presses - is even better, as it shows the entire process.

Also they appear to have been photographed in Australia.

As I suspected.

The images you provided were photographs of small portions of the screen, not "screenshots". PlayStation consoles (well, PS4 and PS5 generation) can capture the entire screen with a single button-press; ideally if you have an issue you should show the whole screen rather than little bits of it, so that people can help you more effectively. Video - which is also a matter of a couple of button presses - is even better, as it shows the entire process.

Also they appear to have been photographed in Australia.
Nice one!!! Took me a minute to catch on the the Australia thing. :bowdown::bowdown:

Quim is the unsuitable word
I had to look Quim up - possibly? Would be weird for a filter to catch a regional slang word from the middle of the word? I'm American and I thought possibly "Moly" might be the culprit in relation to the slang for MDMA.

It turns out that you cannot run a wide body car in a BOP lobby (even in the tuning is set to unrestricted and the PP limit is set to unlimited

This makes no sense to me but hey, that's PD for you!
It makes no sense to me to use a BoP and then allow tuning (which applying wide body is). You're basically moving the goal posts...

Would be weird for a filter to catch a regional slang word from the middle of the word?
Not even slightly. Sony's word filter covers all kinds of terms in different languages (although it also misses a whole bunch of them) and you'll routinely find words filtered in full for words they contain - such as "engine" (and it's still not entirely clear why that particular word is filtered).

As for quim being a regional slang word...

... written by American screenwriters Joss Whedon and Zak Penn.

Last edited:
Just noticed something not really functional, just cosmetic. When changing from slicks to wets or vice versa, the tires portrayed in the pits when you stop are the same as what's currently on the car, not what you selected. The correct tires go on, it just doesn't show them in the pit stop.
Yeah I mentioned this at 1.13 when I thought I'd messed up my Le Mans race by putting in the wrong tyre

Not even slightly. Sony's word filter covers all kinds of terms in different languages (although it also misses a whole bunch of them) and you'll routinely find words filtered in full for words they contain - such as "engine" (and it's still not entirely clear why that particular word is filtered).

... written by American screenwriters Joss Whedon and Zak Penn.

Learned something new with the filter use, thanks.

Well, now I had to learn more about the word. I don't recall hearing or seeing its usage before looking it up and seeing google's excerpt at the top.

I was curious about it being used in America and dictionary.com had this to say:
"Quim is historically associated with British slang, where it has functioned much like the c-word or p-word."

Also had me laughing with, "Quim was notably used in the 2012 Marvel film The Avengers. In the film, the evil character Loki refers to the Black Widow as “a mewling quim.” Mewling means “crying like a young child, whining.” Calling a woman a mewling quim is extremely demeaning, and many criticized the film for including such offensive language." - People will complain about everything

I know, I tend to use milder brit wordings like "bloody fool" and I get the warning of offensive words after not allowed, since when is "bloody" offensive since i subsequently was allowed the word "fool" right after editing?

Is it just me or has the Tyre Wear rate greatly increased since today's update?
Prior to today's update I could do the Watkins Glen WTC 800 on 1 set of Hard tyres...today they were around 75% worn after just 5 laps!
I would guess that what they have done with - Adjusted the simulation for tyre heat generation and wear ratio - has almost doubled the tyre wear ratio.

Last edited:
Back