Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I have it for monza and mount panorama. Did it several times with diffrent cars but it still says none 🤔
The results of all new events show correctly for me.

I'm on PS5 and did them in the order Bathurst Clubman -> Monza Hypercar -> Nordschleife Clubman in case it makes any difference...

The results of all new events show correctly for me.

I'm on PS5 and did them in the order Bathurst Clubman -> Monza Hypercar -> Nordschleife Clubman in case it makes any difference...
Ps5>nordschleife>monza>bathurst
maybe my playsi needs a night of sleep. I try it tomorrow again. But in wich row we do it shouldnt impact it.

Ps5>nordschleife>monza>bathurst
maybe my playsi needs a night of sleep. I try it tomorrow again. But in wich row we do it shouldnt impact it.
No, it shouldn't, but god and Kaz work in mysterious ways..
On a sidenote, I call my baby "Playsi(e)" as well, as do two of my pals. Seems to be a German thing. :cheers:

My DR is stuck. It won’t change no matter what happens. I have placed 1st and top five on the last few races and it literally stays in the same spot my SR will change but not my DR.

It reports the game crashes in the reward screen which I have not experienced however both the new Nurburgring and Mount Panorama races do not save your best result, show the trophy in the circle, etc. after you finish as if you never did them.

Also the new Nurburgring payout is likely an error.
Same here for Bathurst.

Couple bugs to report.

- Ferrari F12 and La Ferrari have the exact same start up noise in the garage. Not sure if this is intended or a bug.

- When you redline the tachometer on the new Alfa Romeo Giulia, the needle glitches out like crazy. Could just be an issue on my end but it was definitely noticeable when driving.

Last edited:
The freezing bug from update 1.26 on the PS4 is still happening, after updating to 1.27.
I needed some easy cash so I played the 700pp challenge on Circuit De La Sarthe, it is an offline race against AI, 1st time I got about 9 freezes during the 7 lap /30 min. race. The second time I got only 4 freezes.

I then went to Sport mode, did the time attack challenge in Atlanta with the redbull. experienced 2 freezes in 4 laps.
Hope that they will deal with this in update 1.28, until then I will be avoiding Sport mode so my DR is not affected from falling behind in races. I'll take a break from GT7 and go finish up stuff I left incomplete in GT Sport.

Frustratingly, I can also confirm that the horrible online lag/freeze issue is still there.
Happened in a lobby during practice, qualification and race.
Nothing more to do than also avoid sport mode until it is finally fixed. Are the online time trials also affected by this? Haven't tried the current one myself yet.

Every single factory decal on the new Giulia GTAm disappear when viewed in GT Auto (before any change is made to the car).

In Brand Central/garage preview:
1671142382709.png

1671142531743.png

In GT Auto when buying new wheels or aero parts (without installing anything):
1671142360037.png

1671142484585.png

Weird thing is the decals show up fine in gameplay/replay on track (if you don't install ANY custom part).

Last edited:
PS5: Bathurst > Nordschleife> Monza. I only got Gold on the first event. I played Nordschleife and Monza three times each and turned off my PS5 between each race.

Anyone else having the console completely crash when they load up a race in the Vision GT Ferrari? Happened to me twice already. My PS5 fully locked up after trying to load up Daytona in the Ferrari. Had to rebuild database twice

I raced all 3 new "World Circuits" today. Finished in 1st place in all three. But only "Mount Panorama Racing Circuit - American Clubman Cup 700" show that I have a win. The other two "Nürburgring - European Clubman Cup 600" and "Monza Circuit - Hypercar Parade" shows I still have not place. I did get the gold cup in all three and I got credits.

Every single factory decal on the new Giulia GTAm disappear when viewed in GT Auto (before any change is made to the car).

In Brand Central/garage preview:
View attachment 1215957

View attachment 1215959

In GT Auto when buying new wheels or aero parts (without installing anything):
View attachment 1215956
View attachment 1215958

Weird thing is the decals show up fine in gameplay/replay on track (if you don't install ANY custom part).
This could be related to how reverting to factory decals doesn't give us the factory badges back.

This could be related to how reverting to factory decals doesn't give us the factory badges back.
Yeah, basically if you make any changes in GT Auto that goes through the "Saving" screen, it deletes the factory decals.

Can't adjust wheel offset, can't change the splitter/wing, can't even change the colour of the brake calipers or the headlights without removing the factory badging.

Bizarre and quite annoying.

Last edited:
Yeah, basically if you make any changes in GT Auto that goes through the "Saving" screen, it deletes the factory decals.

Can't adjust wheel offset, can't change the splitter/wing, can't even change the colour of the brake calipers or the headlights without removing the factory badging.

Bizarre and quite annoying.
Damn. I was planning on putting the type B wing on it. Guess I have to wait until they fixed it.

I have the non-registering problem on the GTP account, with the new Monza and Bathurst races (done in that order) not registering. It could be the fact I used the Ferrari VGT at both Nurburgring (done first, and properly registered) and Monza, as all three races registered on the Plus account, done in the same order and with, respectively, the 2015 Lamborghini Aventador, 2014 Ferrari FXX K and 2018 Ford Focus RS.

At least the money and mileage count.

Last edited:
This PS4 freeze has got to be fixed, this was last night during daily race C...

(Please ignore the 3.5 sec penalty, I hit a slow Gr.C car in the curves, couldn't avoid)

Last edited:
Posted as a thread, but now spotted this one, so adding here too.

Howdy! Question for those who play daily:
Just started doing the Le Mans 700PP 30 minute race as my daily ticket marathon, yesterday saw a clean race win for 825k, after a few hours I went again, won again in a clean race, but only received 425k total.
Is there a limit to race participation, or is this a bug (old or new?!?)? I will go again today, but wondered if anyone else has had this previously happen?
Thank you for your time.

There are a few visual bugs that persist .
The Gr4 mustang is missing a texture on the grill which makes the horse emblem look like it is floating , in GTSport the mesh is there .
On the ps4 version of Deep forest the track textures are glitched , the grass and tarmac are ps2 level quality while the outside of the track has the normal quality textures. This is not for performance because polyphony would have lowered the trackside textures as well . Further deep forest had a lighting bug on both ps4 and ps5 that was fixed ( the headlights did not cast at all at night).

That I do not. When do I get them? I have menu books 1-39 done if I’m not mistaken.
HyperCar Parade is Menu Book 44 and unlocks at collector level 35 as per 1.19 patch notes.

I have the non-registering problem on the GTP account, with the new Monza and Bathurst races (done in that order) not registering. It could be the fact I used the Ferrari VGT at both Nurburgring (done first, and properly registered) and Monza, as all three races registered on the Plus account, done in the same order and with, respectively, the 2015 Lamborghini Aventador, 2014 Ferrari FXX K and 2018 Ford Focus RS.

At least the money and mileage count.
Welp, I just did the new races in the same order using different cars for each one and only Nurburgring registered as being completed.

Seems like it's completely random whether the game breaks or not.

Hope there's a Christmas hotfix next week. 1.27 came packed with more bugs than features.

Last edited:
HyperCar Parade is Menu Book 44 and unlocks at collector level 35 as per 1.19 patch notes.

Damn I’m almost there then. I think I need 2 lvl ups. Thanks!

Back