Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

Hmmmmmm i think its time to hire an expert to solve the problem .
images (1).jpeg

Hi guys, I just found new official release date window information from a PS5 GT7 ad on YouTube. I made a little video about it.

"Sortie prévue pour la première moitié de 2021."
"Release scheduled for the first half of 2021."

Yep, that's definitely a new screenshot. Have you ever seen a real-life 917k with those number plates?

The graphics of the car in the screenshot do look slightly better than reveal trailer imo... Looks like Ray traced AO. CG like.

It's odd that they put GT7 release date schedule hidden like that. Weird

The graphics of the car in the screenshot do look slightly better than reveal trailer imo... Looks like Ray traced AO. CG like.

Because Gran Turismo 7 footage will help them sell more PS5 at launch but they have to legally write somewhere that GT7 will not be a launch title. Like those "this is not the final product" little trailer messages for further downgrades.

As it's only on an advert in a single region then it could simply be that whoever is resposible for the adverts in that area has jumped the gun and published that advert early.

Hopefully we will get an official announcement soon.

I must commend @ElieTheStig too, great scoop :cheers:.

Last edited:
Because Gran Turismo 7 footage will help them sell more PS5 at launch but they have to legally write somewhere that GT7 will not be a launch title. Like those "this is not the final product" little trailer messages for further downgrades.

PS5s at launch are already more than sold though. It'll be a few months before they can meet demand.

PS5s at launch are already more than sold though. It'll be a few months before they can meet demand.

I agree 100% , there are not enough ps5 to cover the preorder demands ,even if GT 7 was ready to be a launch title , it would be a suicide move to put it on the store shelves .
GT7 launch will help Sony to raise significantly ps5 sales that for i believe the first question is : when Sony will have the sufficient stocks to cover the market demands ?
That answer will give the window of how soon is the ... Coming soon.
Personally i believe that GT sport divided the GT funs ( for various reasons ) and PD learn their lesson.
GT 7 will be a big hit with spots on tv ,and advertisements everywhere , will hit the road like a big boom and all the " silence" about the release day helps the boom to be bigger .

From what i read , the PS5's are going to be released in blocks of 5 million ,Nov 12-19 ,then Jan 15th ,and Mar 15th, then as needed on May 15th.
So on Mar 15th , 15 million consoles will be out in the world , that's why i believe GT 7 will be released sometime between Mar 15th and May 15th.
There will be enough consoles released Mar 15th to handle the GT 7 release.
Least that's what I'm hoping for.:cheers:

Today, I have deleted my preorder of Ps5. Sorry, but after the reviews, I think Sony is joking with us. Many bad aspects. For the „next generation“ of gaming.. I will get a Xbox with the best controller the Series 2 on market for the Multiplattform games. The Ps5 like my old ps4 pro at earliest when GT7 is on market.

Last edited:
What? It’s ridiculous what the PS5 performs against the series x. Bad chassis, less controller Akku, louder, badder graphics, longer loading times, .Wobbles... Sorry, but for a price of 500, its a shame. I am no teen anymore, as if it doesn’t matter for me.

Last edited:
What? It’s ridiculous what the PS5 performs against the series x. Bad chassis, less controller Akku, louder, badder graphics, longer loading times, .Wobbles... Sorry, but for a price of 500, its a shame. I am no teen anymore, as if it doesn’t matter for me.

So the PS5 has a live rear axle chassis with leaf springs and an evil mask from Crash Bandicoot inhabits the controller.

You know what you're right, pre-order cancelled.

The fact we get DLC for GTS next week, lets me doubt again more and more that GT7 is far away from its release.

but will we see :)

Back