Gran Turismo 7 "Coming Soon"?

:lol: its lockdown so i decided to respect this is the GT7 forum and not GT Sport and i should really admit i didnt have a clue about that either :lol: So to end the convo in a nice way, lets hope GT7 has more old Gran Turismo and i shall wait and read the reviews, maybe, one day, if i can to can be bothered :cheers:
Yeah, cheers to you too:cheers:

I don’t know, have anyone considered if there will be another PlayStation-Event before or to launch? Maybe there will comming one more, as I see that Microsoft will do anything to launch. That would be another option to show more from PS5 and their games..
But I personally don’t think so, especially with Gran Turismo

Last edited:
I don’t know, have anyone considered if there will be another PlayStation-Event before or to launch? Maybe there will comming one more, as I see that Microsoft will do anything to launch. That would be another option to show more from PS5 and their games..
But I personally don’t think so, especially with Gran Turismo
I think PD will have their own event, my guess would be early next year.

1st: look for anything with a triangle shape and that´s Illuminati confirmation.
2nd: I repeat, a mexican car magazine said that gt7 is going to came out before ``November 26´´ and I quote: `` Now their developers told us that the game is going to be released **before november 26´´
Of course an user asked for the source and it wasn´t any answer.
I was very skeptical about it but with this news it gain a few Sebigt89 points.

Last edited:
My current prediction is that we will get some more information at the end of this year/early next year once the PS5 launch hype has died down a bit.

This may be at the GT Sport World finals event as some have theorised, or another event around that time. But my point is, we'll see a new trailer around then hyping up the game once again for release in the second half of 2021. I'm not saying when exactly- the cynic in me says that they'll definitely capitalise on those holiday sales by releasing in that period (as they have with most other GT games) but it could also be June for all I know. Let's see.

Destruction All Star, just delayed to february 2021.

So, It's necessary to remain prudent on dates
Great, that was the only interesting Confirmed! launch Game for me.
Im personally from day to day more unsure if we will get the PS5 from all still this „holidays“..
Corona gets stronger again, borders get closed and states call the lockdown
So GT7 in new year would be a good bench, in case it appears then

My current prediction is that we will get some more information at the end of this year/early next year once the PS5 launch hype has died down a bit.

This may be at the GT Sport World finals event as some have theorised, or another event around that time. But my point is, we'll see a new trailer around then hyping up the game once again for release in the second half of 2021. I'm not saying when exactly- the cynic in me says that they'll definitely capitalise on those holiday sales by releasing in that period (as they have with most other GT games) but it could also be June for all I know. Let's see.
Have anyone thought about Forza 8 in the release case? It’s the direct and hardest competitor. Cause of Forza gots delayed and was only in early development state, maybe Polyphony waits until Forza with eventually „killer features“. Think, the one which is earlierer, could overbide by the competitor, and PD shouldn’t have hurry, no release Date announced

Last edited by a moderator:
Have anyone thought about Forza 8 in the release case? It’s the direct and hardest competitor. Cause of Forza gots delayed and was only in early development state, maybe Polyphony waits until Forza with eventually „killer features“. Think, the one which is earlierer, could overbide by the competitor, and PD shouldn’t have hurry, no release Date announced
I can’t quite understand what you are trying to say.

I can’t quite understand what you are trying to say.
What I wanted to say -> maybe PD waits for more news about the new Forza, before making ready for release
Namely Microsoft and Sony have the whole time waited for news of the competitor, why could this be not the case at the in-house racing studios?
The risk at PD is also, F8 will be a brand new game think like GT Sport was, GT7 in my view is a optimized GT Sport, so hard it maybe sounds

Last edited:
What I wanted to say -> maybe PD waits for more news about the new Forza, before making ready for release
Namely Microsoft and Sony have the whole time waited for news of the competitor, why could this be not the case at the in-house racing studios?
The risk at PD is also, F8 will be a brand new game think like GT Sport was, GT7 in my view is a optimized GT Sport, so hard it maybe sounds
That's possible for news, but I doubt they would let one influence the others release date by much if at all, they aren't competing on the same console after all.

But even when it comes to news, they will only have an eye on what MS are doing with Forza 8 to a certain extent, they have to be primarily focused on what they are doing and getting thier own game and stratergy right first and formost. I don't think we've got any GT7 news because GT7 isn't close to release. That makes the most sense to me.

True, there can possibly be a delay and year remember paying £65 for GT Sport at launch was quite disappointed with lack of content but was impressed with the quality... Also I think all the dlc payed it off well and I still play it after 3 years looks and plays great.
It's is the best looking racing game. Recently bought Project Cars 3 and love the gameplay but needs a bit of graphics work. Hopefully they will fix it.

I've been a fan of the series since the beginning. And it's always been chaotic and full of secrets. I'm not waiting anymore.
I've lost the enthusiasm long time ago with Polydor.

I think I will wait a half year or so to buy it anyways. In the meantime they should give us some more content for GT sport. Like the missing snow tracks.

To me GT has lost its place in the top, they could come back, but then they really have to up their game.

yap "gold" is the key here and of of course PD chooses to remain silent.

I don´t think they wait for Forza.
They always did their own thing but thanks to Forza some of Kazs lies were detected quickly :sly:

yap "gold" is the key here and of of course PD chooses to remain silent.

What I wanted to say is that the fact that a game is gold is no longer a guarantee....

And, PoDi have never announced that a game is gold and il's likely they will continue like that.

What I wanted to say is that the fact that a game is gold is no longer a guarantee....

And, PoDi have never announced that a game is gold and il's likely they will continue like that.

Yus gold is never a guarantee that something will release on time but equally release dates are not 100% guaranteed regardless.

Another example that wouldn't be noticed is My Fashion Boutique for the PS4 has a digital release just now that you can buy off your PS4 but physical retail copies do not seem to be available until 6 November so I am sure you can all imagine that we'd be unhappy if they announced a release date but 'digital only - psychical copies you have to wait a week plus. :cheers:)

Hopefully get GT7 update today, will be a week since this coming soon tease. Also will be getting RDNA 2 info today so will be interesting to see how the cache works on the new generation of cards, looks like it will help PS5 be less memory bandwidth limited than otherwise it would be which in turn should allow for better use of the Tempest Engine.

Hopefully get GT7 update today, will be a week since this coming soon tease. Also will be getting RDNA 2 info today so will be interesting to see how the cache works on the new generation of cards, looks like it will help PS5 be less memory bandwidth limited than otherwise it would be which in turn should allow for better use of the Tempest Engine.

GT 7 Soon?

Apologies all I could not resist! :cheers:

Going by the three they've posted so far (Indie games launching this year), I highly doubt GT7 will be one of the remaining two.

Last edited:

I think it's only indie games.... So, no GT7.

Back