Gran Turismo 7 Rumored as PlayStation 5 Launch Title

Make GTSport available in VR.

I have recently been researching VR gaming on PC and what I have come to realize to run VR with a headset that has a resolution high enough to avoid the looking through a screen door effect and to run the eye candy and graphics at high levels is at the current time frame pushing the top line consumer CPU and GPU for all they are worth and even those are being more than maxed out to what their capabilities are.

We are talking CPU's that cost 500.00 u.s. dollar and GPU cost easily exceeding1000.00 U.S. dollars and this is without any of the new ray tracing technology or dealing with HDR.

After looking at what was available, the cost and requirements for top performance and the actual graphics quality currently offered I have come to the conclusion that VR is not really ready for mainstream usage at a high quality level at a somewhat reasonable cost.

Of course this is my opinion and as a result I have abandoned the idea of pursuing VR for now anyway. The tech needs to be more efficient, better resolutions in the headsets and optimized much better than current applications.

Whether this will ever go mainstream and be affordable who knows.

No, but that Kaz said after a GT is released, he already worked on next GT, in which GTS was released on 2017, long before PS5 was heard.
Who knows? Oh come on. If GT7 will debut for the PS5, then that will be good than enough since the next-gen console is much more powerful than the outgoing one, meaning the game itself will also be more powerful and you already know what that means. More exciting features, etc. Granted that PD will make it thrilling for us players. We still don't know yet but I'm hoping that it won't disappoint us.

Is the t300 the best price and worth it wheel for PS4. What’s your opinion how old is it how good. Is it worth it. I don’t want to be stuck with an old model. I know we never know if new stuff is coming but I just don’t want to make a mistake on a good starter wheel and pedal. I’m trading in or selling my Logitech g920 from Xbox one soon. Since I’m switching to PlayStation

Is the t300 the best price and worth it wheel for PS4. What’s your opinion how old is it how good. Is it worth it. I don’t want to be stuck with an old model. I know we never know if new stuff is coming but I just don’t want to make a mistake on a good starter wheel and pedal. I’m trading in or selling my Logitech g920 from Xbox one soon. Since I’m switching to PlayStation

For $80 you can buy a CronusMax Drivehub which will allow your G290 to work perfectly on a PS4. I would recommend you do that before dropping $350+ on a T300. The cheapest T300 has awful pedals, much worse than your G290’s.

For $80 you can buy a CronusMax Drivehub which will allow your G290 to work perfectly on a PS4. I would recommend you do that before dropping $350+ on a T300. The cheapest T300 has awful pedals, much worse than your G290’s.

I will look into it but probably just going to take a loss hope to get at lest 150-200 max on eBay. But thanks for the info

Why? Normally there's a reason to boycott something
Why do you want to boycott GT7 and PS5 for ?.

Seeing his history, it is most likely due to his frustration that the FIA partnership did not go in the direction he was hoping.

Or he is one of this crazy person with a "logical" reason (aka batcrap crazy non sense) like :

"because israel financed sony to put micro chips in our brains and sionist are trying to make the earth round, and kaz is a lizard person and also secretly a taliban trying to enslave us by making cool games its promoting global warming hoax from the big pharma THC can cure all diseases ive seen it in youtube".
(disclaimer : it was fun to make this up. If any of this makes sense to you, please see a psychiatrist ASAP)

Boycott GT7 and PS5

Trust me most internet revolutionaries who do this boycott nonsense go out and still buy the products they are boycotting.

Most likely you will buy a PS5 and GT7.

If GT7 actually appeals to me and makes some good strides to being the best racing game while also importing concepts from GT sport especially its online. I think im willing to buy a Ps5 alongside GT7. I just hope my t300 Ferrari GTE gets supported on the PS5.

Im a person who usually buys a console late in its cycle.

Last edited:
Trust me most internet revolutionaries who do this boycott nonsense go out and still buy the products they are boycotting.

Most likely you will buy a PS5 and GT7.

If GT7 actually appeals to me and makes some good strides to being the best racing game while also importing concepts from GT sport especially its online. I think im willing to buy a Ps5 alongside GT7. I just hope my t300 Ferrari GTE gets supported on the PS5.

Im a person who usually buys a console late in its cycle.

Since GT is the only game I play my console purchases happen to match the release of a new GT. I didnt get my PS4 until Xmas 2017 when I got GTS at the same time. I wont be buying a PS5 until there is a new GT to play in said PS5.

I hope that cars sounds of engines, transmissions would be much improved in the next GT if yes i will buy the new GT but if not and it will all sound similar to GTS i think i won't.

Back