Gran Turismo 7 Rumored as PlayStation 5 Launch Title

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 16, 2019.

1. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

I know there's an obvious difference between the two and thus, I see your point but demanding those people who talk about these fake information to stop just because you believe so is a bit selfish, don't you think? I mean you have a choice to ignore them, after all.

Jtheripper and AgentBlackDog like this.
  2. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

It isn't a question of selfishness.

You are right, I have a choice to ignore them and they have a choice to not be stupid and have unsourced rumours starting discussion.

fastone371 likes this.
  3. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Well, that makes sense. But you also have to realize that we are all in an internet forum. So I think it's only normal if we see these kind of things.

4. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Yes it is, and it is 100% of selfishness.

AgentBlackDog and GTV0819 like this.
  5. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

Well if the community features are put to good use, then it should be possible to bring over all your liveries. I would assume that the community features will remain the same, which would make the livery transfer much smoother. Given that you're still using the same account of course.

6. Zipperface

Zipperface (Banned)

The news is 4 days old, so why not post it here in the GT7 thread? Why you not just shut up if you havent something to say.

AgentBlackDog and FoRiZon like this.
  7. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Seconded

8. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Truth hurts?

AgentBlackDog, 05XR8 and fordlaser like this.
  9. Ande3200

Ande3200

Will next gt be showed at the same time as ps5 on feb 5

forzaturismo likes this.
  10. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Wait and see.

11. Ande3200

Ande3200

I really hope so. It feels like gt sport does not cut it for me anymore. I want a more full sized gt. I miss the upgrade parts so much

fordlaser and evldave333 like this.
  12. Granadier

Granadier

Rumors around the Sony event (Feb 12th?), so take with a grain of salt:
    Source

NosOsH likes this.
  13. super_gt

super_gt

If this rumor is not true, then this person has a very rich imagination. :lol:

SDSPOWER01, Vspectra and zzz_pt like this.
  14. Famine

Famine Administrator

[​IMG]

15. Phaceless_Ph

Phaceless_Ph

"You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate."

^
    This, multiple times in the thread.

Canucks_9419 likes this.
  16. MikeV27

MikeV27 Premium

Don’t get your hopes up about this being a launch title.

I-Runner likes this.
  17. Granadier

Granadier

Lol, isn't this a rumor thread? :lol:

18. juanffy18

juanffy18

A really big wishlist, sounds very good to be true.
    Only missing 3 weeks for that PS5 presentation, It´s very short time and Sony hasn't communicated anything yet?
    but well that Gran Turismo 7 and Horizon 2 "rumor" looks fantastic.

19. Ande3200

Ande3200

We don’t know that yet.

fordlaser likes this.
  20. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

Wow do you really accept everything you read on the internet as true and only afterwards change your view to if it is fake?

What happened to critical thinking?

Someone posted a link to some 470th page of some random forum thread where someone had quoted their source as 'redit' (reddit) without any actual link, and then just a string of text pretty similar to a wishlist, before later, that same user mentioning it is a 'entertaining fake'.

THINK

I-Runner likes this.
  21. timekiller001

timekiller001

I don't think GT7 will be coming anytime soon. If anything I think a port of GT Sport as is could be coming as a launch title.

22. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Didn't you read? The rumor has to have some sort of legitimacy first before you can post it in this thread. :lol:

fordlaser and barak181 like this.
  23. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I hope your 100% wrong and what we need this year from PD is a new racing game, because players want a very good offline Career Mode than what we got in GT Sport, and it is called the GT League and it is not much to :) about is it.

24. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

It's lot of information for something that's supposedly fake. Maybe it is legit; we'll just have to see.

What do you mean by anytime soon? A year? 2 years? I'm pretty sure that we'll get a new game within 2 years, which isn't too far away really.

25. Ande3200

Ande3200

That could not be a launch title as it would still be an old gt game, unless They make a big Patch for it for ps5 with new content, just to up the graphics is not enough to make it a worthy ps5 gt

i never said its was true. But don’t bash people for getting hopes up for a new gt, for ps5 and as many people already said, gt sport starting to fall of the map, adding new content can help a bit, But its only for a short amount of time.
    Next gt are already in works and pretty much has been for the last 2 years. Its possible for 2020 release, But it could take as much as to 2021 or even more as well.

GTV0819 likes this.
  26. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

Maybe he likes to see people hoping for less in the next GT title but who knows. :lol:

27. rhalgr

rhalgr

If we get GT Sports PD needs to vastly improve track detail, because i expect a lot of those next gen consoles and imo track detail was mostly hold back by HDD speeds, since loading in assets to the ram was slow and the speed of racing games naturally high.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  28. baldgye

baldgye Premium

For real though, when are we gona hear some news on the Pubg remaster 4k f2p with ps+ only on ps5???!!!

Canucks_9419 likes this.
  29. SimTourist

SimTourist

Lol @ PD making a brand new game in 3 years. You'll get a PS5 patch for GTSport and you will like it.

fastone371 likes this.
  30. Famine

Famine Administrator

That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. The cited source is "Reddit", for crying out loud.

Oh, and the user who posted it says, about eight posts afterwards, that it's an entertaining fake. Otherwise, go nuts, pin your flag to that mast.