Based on the original thread format by @Johnnypenso
For every update released, there is the potential for changes not listed in the initial patch notes. Please report any undocumented changes you find in the current update and I'll update the OP as much as possible to reflect those changes found.
1. It is encouraged that you make an effort in verifying these changes as much as possible, either through videos or images.
2. If you need help from the community to verify something, don't be afraid to ask.
3. It is strongly advised that you be as specific and detailed as possible with the information including a brief description of the bug or improvement before it was fixed/changed (if applicable) and how. If English is not your first language that's ok, just do it to the best of your ability.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE OFFICIAL CHANGES Only any changes not listed on the official site are discussed here
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD ABOUT THE PROS AND CONS OF THE UPDATE or anything else other than undocumented changes in the update. Keep those strictly to the appropriate threads:
Improvements and Adjustments1. Daytona International Speedway
- Fixed an issue where swerving suddenly into the pits on the Tri-Oval and Road Course caused the pitstop sequence to be skipped, and the car going straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
- Fixed a very rare issue where an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby when entering a race event.
3. My Page
- Fixed an issue where the stats for Clean Races, Fastest Laps, Pole Positions and Victories in the "Sport" category in the Profile section would not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the value for the "Races" statistic in the "Sport" category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.