Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.70 Now Available: Hypercars, New Races, & More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zenwarrior
  • 874 comments
  • 139,563 views

But wait... the surface is wet... more rain scenarios?

Always Sunny Fx GIF
 
Not using the word "Big" on the post most likely means no new track 🥲🥲
Don't think Kaz has ever used "Big" on any of these posts. He didn't even do it for the Spec III update and that was arguably a big update.
 

Funny how they chose not to put a tarp over the safety car. That might be the first time in silhouette teaser history a car isn't hidden in the first post.
Now guess what are these. Wrong answers only 🤣
Looks to me like they are the Hypercars from Alpine, Aston Martin, Cadillac & Lamborghini.
But I could be mistaken...
 
Last edited:
From pretty solid source:

Tesla Cybertruck
Fiat Multiplat
Reliant Regal Supervan III
Citroen Ami
 
Last edited:
Don't think Kaz has ever used "Big" on any of these posts. He didn't even do it for the Spec III update and that was arguably a big update.
I'm pretty sure he only didn't use that for the first couple of updates with tracks (so during first year of the game), and then always did ever since
For Spec III he just explicitly said it's the Spec III update instead of referencing to it as "big"
 
"Big" has been used twice, both for updates that would have been big even without a track (Spec II/Lake Louise, PSVR2/Grand Valley).

Spec III he said "Spec III", the Eiger update did not have silhouettes at all, Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta were the regular text.
 
I’m looking forward to these cars too, but I’m not expecting anything else major – just a few races, hopefully something at Le Mans or Daytona, a couple of engine swaps and some Scapes.

I think there’s quite a lot of hype surrounding it, and then the disappointment is huge
 
To be honest instead of new track I would prefer more substantial update of the existing tracks, like weather, sophy and night. I live Yas Marina amd Circuit de gilles villeneuve but I feel those are not fully adopted in game. I would like to have that before new track.
 
I think my dream if a modernized LeMans is gone😞. Maybe we get a new race featuring the new cars that has a decent payout
 
kjb
I think my dream if a modernized LeMans is gone😞. Maybe we get a new race featuring the new cars that has a decent payout
Polyphony won’t do half a job. So much has changed at La Sarthe with the remodelled karting curve, new buildings at Tertre Rouge and the bridge at the Porsche Experience centre - this year the Dunlop Bridge is now the Goodyear Bridge.

LMU has just got a complete 2026 update of the circuit.
 
Last edited:
The Porsche that the new safety car is based on is 4WD, right?
HKGszbsWoAAMJHv.webp

If so, that would make it only the 2nd 4WD safety car in the game, after the Nissan GT-R. So it should prove to be a very popular choice for cops lobbies.
 
Last edited:
Back