Gran Turismo 7's Next "Big" Update is Coming This Week: Adds Seven New Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 703 comments
I bet sophy was really difficult to implement, im excited to test it out to see how it has been balanced. Maybe we will have to wait for a couple of more updates as the user data is analysed for it to really blossom.

I seem to remember in a past game there was a track that combined tarmac and snow. Can anyone confirm if I'm remembering correctly or am hallucinating?

Jesus this bothers me so much... I'm competitive so I mostly time trial with cockpit / bumper view and motion steering, but last night I figured I might as well relax in bed after a long day and take some italian cars to Monza in chase cam and normal steering. I was shocked when I couldn't see **** when driving the 500 Abarth, like I literally said "how can the game drive and look so perfect and then they fail on these stupid things".
Exactly! That's one of the cars I love driving and I can't understand how the hell they missed the chase cam flaw.

rlx
Yes, it will. You're going to have to add some ballast and potentially restrict power.

The only road car in the game that you cannot tune to under PP700 on RH is the Valkyrie.
Ah ok I meant 700PP without detuning, the prior generation RS is well under so I’ll be curious to see if this does have to be detuned.

One thing that I noticed, the screenshot for the new dashboard shows the garage collection proggression, I just saw that it says 500 cars, at the moment we will be having 488 with this update and in the past PD has never mocked those numbers (are always showing the current values for the build).

Screenshot_20231101_175437_Chrome.jpg

It could be that they have almost ready another 12 cars for next updates??🤔🤔

Last edited:
One thing that I noticed, the screenshot for the new dashboard shows the garage collection proggression, I just saw that it says 500 cars, at the moment we will be having 488 with this update and in the past PD has never mocked those numbers (are always showing the current values for the build).

View attachment 1299780

Plenty of fake numbers in there.
1698887327636.jpeg

20 races done, but 10 championships done, but only 10 podiums, but all 39 menu books done. Impossible set of numbers.

1698899201428.jpeg

I like the way the cars look in this shot. It’s almost like having that GT7 city home screen, with cars driving around, looking at them from this view.

Are those going to be our personal cars though ?
I’d guess. The orange GT-R could be the mock user. There’s a custom GT86 in that lot and only sixteen numbered parking spots. Seems like a low number if it’s just a chat room.

There is something hideously wrong with the back of that Sambabus and I can't place it. Is that a custom rear wing?

I’d guess. The orange GT-R could be the mock user. There’s a custom GT86 in that lot and only sixteen numbered parking spots. Seems like a low number if it’s just a chat room.
A mock user that spams winky faces. Sounds about right. ;)

There is something hideously wrong with the back of that Sambabus and I can't place it. Is that a custom rear wing?
I never noticed it before, but the grey bit might be the fold back roof.

Well, half an hour to go down here.

Last edited:

View attachment 1299780

Could the extra cars be tied exclusively to completing the master license tests? Not been done before and don't get a car per test normally. Maybe over the next few updates instead like you said

New intro movie is awesome. The new Porsche drives nice, took it for a spin on the weekly challenge which paid out 80K and gave a ticket for a 100K looks like our economy whinging has been heard. Chasing down Sophy is immensely satisfying on the hardest setting you have to work for it, and that is so much fun actual racing! Thankyou Polyphony team im delighted.

Back