Gran Turismo Set to Reveal New Partnership With Mazda

Please spare a thought for the poor GTPlanet writer/editor who's trying to push out a World Tour preview article or eat some kind of food at any point today and keeps getting hit by absolute bombshells like this one.

Mazda? JUST PUT IT IN MY VEINS ALREADY.

Please spare a thought for the poor GTPlanet writer/editor who's trying to push out a World Tour preview article or eat some kind of food at any point today and keeps getting hit by absolute bombshells like this one.

Sort your priorities and get those articles out alright!

Bombshells (There are more bombs to come? :D)

- Lambo VGT
- Mazda rotary GT3
- Leguna Seca
- Hamilton in the Pro-Am race
- DLC for GT Sport incoming

I'm excited about the Finals, but in my opinion, the only "Bomb" I see is Laguna Seca and the DLC (very intrigued about this one)

Which writer/editor is it so we can send them a hamper and Cadbury Selection box, minus a Wispa?

Some LHD love, and some current models, and maybe that Mazda3 Touring Car? Current Mazda DPi as a GR.1? (Yes, it will need some BoP love, but still...) LHD 3S hatch for N-series fun? LHD MX-5 with the new motor and Club package? You have my attention...

BD305310-1-.jpg

Which arm do you prefer?

As a driver of a Mazda MX5 this is great news.

It shows they are a drivers manufacturer with an eye on the racing enthusiast.

That’s a real positive to the Mazda brand in my book!

Can’t wait for the incoming Mazda content....

Hope we will get the new Mazda 3 TCR soon in the virtual world of Gran Turismo!

Back