Gran Turismo Spec IV Thread: Autumn Ring, Sugo Circuit, and More

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,080 comments
  • 111,367 views
Well, I still think the gravel traps at Sugo are a bit too light in color for my taste; the rest looks okay. Maybe a lack of small bamboos and trees between turns 6 & 7 on the left.

The "Experience" thing could be interesting only if it holds some manufacturer races like in GT2 or GT4.

The Ferrari 355 is a good addition to the game.
 
F355 and civic look very nice, along with Sugo Circuit. Still no signs of the December stuff though, right? Imo that leaves:
  • GT6 Lunar rover
  • Mercedes-benz 1886 motor carriage
  • Volkswagen Kübelwagen
  • Peel P50 (with matching Gr.3 spec)
  • Nike One
  • And a M4 GT3 to shut the sport mode guys up
(p.s. Kaz hire me)
 
Wow, Ferrari F355. Such a good choice. Im really looking forward to it.

Now with the BMW M5 coming in the December Part 2 Update i cannot imagine they would also add the M4 (that many people seem to be asking for). Wouldn‘t that be one too many BMWs in a Spec Update?
We got two Toyotas last update. Two Hondas are being added on the 15th. Two BMWs are doable.
 
I hope the M5 comes together with an E55/E63 AMG or an Audi RS6 from the 2000s
I hope people stop posting brainrot wishlists in random threads, and actually contribute to the threads we've made for wishlists and the entire subforum set up for that purpose by the request of PD (which has at least the appearance of small but measurable positive outcomes).

Edit: Huh, doubling-down and claiming a list of cars after "I hope" isn't a wishlist. Interesting move.

I note you've not voted on any of the E55, E63, or RS6 threads in the Suggestions forum, which hints that this isn't actually about getting the cars in the game at all...
 
Last edited:

This is awesome, love the F355 one of the nicer Ferrari in oldy days and harks back to Best Motoring and F335 Challenge, one of the hardest arcade and DC games I played back in the day! I know GT will make this car more enjoyable and also I love the Civic Si race car, hopefully we get some spicy Daily races with all these new cars. Defo gonna Engine swap that Stepwagon just because hehe.

One odd thing, I don’t know if the Xiaomi VGT will be in any race but more of odd time trial thingy, that will be hated by many folks!
Any-ways bring on the 15th happy days!

Formula 1 Crash GIF

Me on the 15th downloading that update!
 
Pretty soon we'll have half of the car chase from The Rock... :lol:

It's the last good-looking mid-engined Ferrari, and one of the last full-stop.
Could do but we dont have a Hummer matey, I suppose we could replace it with this? It's tankish enough right???

image


It wud be the funniest daily, of just a two car choice for Daily Race A, hmmm!
 
Update is looking good to me. Is it me or does VGT give off Valkyrie vibes? Can't wait to see the Ferrari liveries and of course what new engine swaps await us. I was hoping for Autumn Ring 1st but only for the nostalgia hit. I will mess around Sigo some other games to familiarize myself with it. The Car viewer looks so be good addition as well
 
Welp, the F355 isn't what I expected, but I'll welcome it as I love this one.
1791037287248.webp


Okay, great news for me. My conspiracy theory of ordering a car being tied to the dealerships is wrong and it looks to be a set day count. Good, I can just save up money and order a car that way then instead of relying on the legends dealership.
1791037377051.webp
 
Honestly seems to be a solid update. Didn't expect that Ferrari at all, but I ain't complaining. Can't wait for that 2CV though... :drool:

Curious to see what the remaining 5 cars for the second part will be. Very much doubt 4 (or more) of them will be race cars though, as some people believe (somehow). :lol:
 
Last edited:
Back